Bainsidhe's Third trial

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Dullahean

Bainsidhe's Third trial

Unread post by Dullahean »

*Bainesidhe arrives in person this time the Imp at her side she growls at it hissing and it cackles and runs off.. She bends at the knees bowing her head and extends her arms outward denoting honor to the Paladin.. She slides out two purple stones soul stones the faces of night elves within She holds them out towards Ruuki Sliding out a small basin she waves her bony hand over it and a green fire cold emits from it.*

"Inquisitor Ruuki, I have thought during my time on the second trial, during my experiments. What could I sacrifice to show I am one with the Grim? One must sometimes let go of their past in order to Work towards the future. These two stones denote my past they give me power.. And yet also in a way hold me back give me pain and show me where I once was give me some semblance of weakness of compassion for the ultimate enemy we must all face to survive.. The alliance."

"I am forsaken, I am formerly the Lich king's minion. I am also formerly night elf. These two souls were my relatives. I took them to put my own sister in pain who had forsaken me. She would see them rest I would see they never return as ghosts or otherwise so I can focus fully on my new family my new home my new place."

*She holds the stones over the fire ready to drop them.* "If this is a sufficient sacrifice these two Deathknights will never again walk on Azeroth once the fire has consumed these souls. Gaining more ground with the Grim and the Horde and also releasing me from my past so I can better serve the mandate. Peace, through Annihilation."

*If she gets acknowledgement of a suitable sacrifice she drops both stones in the basin.. The screams eminate shaking the hut they were in green fire grabs at the essence of the form and utterly consumes it. The essence burns brighter then returns to a normal flame.*
Neevah

Re: Bainsidhe's Third trial

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki listened to Bainesidhe's words, but before she could destroy the two soulstones she stopped her. Rather than accept or deny this in private, she decided it would suit a greater purpose for all at the Inquisition to see.

"Hold those two stones yet and present your final trial at the Inquisition. Let all those see what you are sacrificing for your future under the Mandate's call. Be an inspiration to the new crop of Supplicants and show your dedication to those who have already earned their tabards.

Between now and then, though, be certain to add your life's story to the Biography of the Damned. The Lorekeeper would greatly appreciate your contribution."
Dullahean

Re: Bainsidhe's Third trial

Unread post by Dullahean »

*Her green eyes look at Ruuki.. her boney fingers retract the stones from the fire.. And she waves her hand in an instant quelling the fire.. Taking the basin..*

"Faith in the mandate is a good thing. I will do as you ask Inquisitor Ruuki. I believe I already added my life story.. I will check it and make sure."

*She bows to her and starts out the imp heckles and she snarls her boney hand waving and he cries out.* "no no not there! Please!" *then he's gone in a moment she's gone in a puff of green smoke back to the alchemy lab.*