Bainesidhe's Second Trial

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Dullahean

Bainesidhe's Second Trial

Unread post by Dullahean »

*An Imp appears by Rukki snickering then clearing his throat.. waiting until she was ready he held out a pellet and a note to her.. The note said.* “Inquisitor Ruuki after much effort and working hard to prevent a disease from killing the grim I present to you my second trial.” *The pellet just like before she knew how to activate it.*
*Green smoke appeared after the red pellet was placed in the blood the scene came up before Rukki, the presentation first of Mulgore, of the people there having husbandry the peaceful land without the war.* Some. *Says a night elf voice she never lost after all the years.* Fight for this, the peace, the pristine landscape, farmable areas and the family. The pets the children laughing and a home to be in where no one will come to kill them. They give anything for their family. And realize some will do anything to take it from them. That is why they agree to Peace through Annihilation . To have peace for their family their land their survival they must kill all threats to their villiage. Yemena is one such individual this is her heart and soul in fighting. So much so anything that threatens it even a reflection of the lich king brings her ire.

*The smoke turns purple then green then the skyline of the darkspear tribe the homes of the trolls the ships of the trolls. And the dance and sway they all had. The villiage the hunt the survival and the brotherhood.* In the same token, some don’t just fight for family, they fight for the family within. Where they are forsaken by most for their practice. *An image of a troll cannibalizing.* They find a brotherhood in acceptance to a common goal. Their warmth the trust that they would not eat their family gives them a kinship where there formerly was none. Where they are hunted by the warriors of those loyal to the Iron horde or in the past by politics they found solice and managed to end the one hunting their own family and race just because of where they came from. That is the grim. Different races coming together to protect each other. No matter what. Being family in their own right. Trolls are dark so are Tauren so are undead as are orcs. Lilly does not judge because she sees the darkness and is not afraid she sees diplomacy as a tool but she seeks Peace through Annihilation because in the end it is a necessary evil.

*The smoke changes, and a vision of a filed post war appears. Orcs Tauren and undead on the field. Trolls and goblin lie strewn no one to burry them.* Some take the actual oath to Heart, they lost everything in their past and know to protect their people or any future they have they need to end the bloodshed the only way they know how. Complete eradication, Peace through Annihilation. All alliance must die or they forsee this will be what happens to their family. Not because they fight better not because they have better tools because they are like us. *An alliance banner shows.* Another reflection that we can’t shake because like us they are strong and can continuously fight two fronts one against us and one against a common foe. Anyone like that is a strong enemy. Leyujin, a warmaster against the alliance brought this point to me. I always knew it. As one of the forsaken and once the Lich King’s Alchemist The humans would never accept me. The night elves hunt me with a vengeance unquenchable.. In the end for my survival for me to build the Alliance must die for there to be peace.

*The mist turns blue and shows Bainesidhe.. She bows her head to Rukki.. Then it disappears.. The imp hops around waiting an answer.. then poofs in green smoke with a cackle and a smart ass remark.*
Neevah

Re: Bainesidhe's Second Trial

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki watched all of the visions unfold before her, nodding at times with the lessons Bainesidhe recounted. She penned her reply to give to the demon.

"Supplicant Bainesidhe,

I see you have learned much from the three Grim you have spoken. All of them speak the truth, their understanding of the Mandate varying widely but yet they all abide by those three words. It never limits your path, but instead helps you to define it and broaden your horizons.

I find your second trial satisfactory. Your third trial is upon you, the Trial of Sacrifice. No path forward ever progresses without bidding goodbye to things of the past, and so your trial is thus: reflect on your path to this point, and the path the Grim are laying before you. What would you surrender to follow the Mandate's call? It need not be something tangible, but it needs to be meaningful.

You have one moon to answer this question.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"