The construction of the "HAND" (ULDUAR ACHIEVEMENT RAID! )

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Zelby
Lost

The construction of the "HAND" (ULDUAR ACHIEVEMENT RAID! )

Unread post by Zelby »

A crystal Pegged to the wall of the guild notice board activates as you pass by-

" Hello folks. if you are reading this that means my little data crystal worked and got this missive to Undercity.

We got some work to do.

I have been pouring over my notes from my old mentor bran Bronzebeard. As well as the notes of the SPS and even a few fairy tale books of the past.

I have discovered a thing quite brilliant you see. A way for veterans to fight again. I have developed plans for a perfect replicated limb. Able to mimic with mear thought any action a normal hand could commit.

If I can replicate these ancient plans in miniature I can give us a chance to supply even the most crippled warrior with a new chance not just at combat. But a good life.

But the first step. It lays in the temple of ulduar. I regularly make checks on it for Ole Bran. And I recently saw that again ole "yoggy" has broken loose. The constructs are in open rebellion. And again the fate of the entire crown of the world is at risk.

We must first rechain the old one.

Then our real challenge starts. I need the eyes of the titanic construct that is designated the overseer of the world. I need to take the eyes of algalon. The observer must be blinded. Its eyes will form the basis of this new "LIMB" but at the same time its death will ensure the titans wont come to destroy us before we can face the LEGION.

Algalon is a observation construct. If it precepts any evil or corruption it will send off a signal to the titans summoning them to PURGE our world of all life so the grand experiment can begin again. WE. MUST. STOP. THE SIGNAL!

When the construct has fallen I can Carve out its computational processor units located in its ocular cavities for my "LIMB" but I cant do it ALONE! I NEED YOUR HELP! I am just one goblin tinkerer."

The stone fizzles out before replay the same message.
Khorvis

Re: The construction of the "HAND" (ULDUAR ACHIEVEMENT RAID! )

Unread post by Khorvis »

Khorvis stared stupidly at the stone.

"Bloody noisy thing... and ramble it does at length!" The warrior shook his head, managing to digest only the most important bit - the old thing in Ulduar was causing havoc again and needed to be put down like the many-mouthed dog it was.

"A simple task for a skilled fist of Grim. The little tinkerer Cognut will have the aid of my blade!"
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ Never done Ulduar? Want to round out some your achievements? Friday night is the time to come. You'll have some experienced hands with the old mechanics and a shot at Mimiron's head. Plus, it will help Zelby complete her final trial of the Inquisition. ]]
Ishiner
Lost

Unread post by Ishiner »

((I really want to do this, but I am going to have to convince my wife to watch baseball on the small TV..... ))
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

[[ We gonna do 10 or 25 man? I need the 25 man achievements! ]]

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ 25m hardmode ]]
Zelby
Lost

Unread post by Zelby »

[[The entire point of it story wise is we kill algalon - prefferably in a way that nets us as many achievements as possible! Time has been changed to this saturday 8:30 pm server time!]]
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki snorted at the stone interrupting her thoughts. She'd damn near dropped the hot meal she was carrying back to her office to enjoy.

"Blasted Supplicants, seeking attention any way they can...." She grumbled under her breath as she listened to the message. What she requested would be a fun diversion from the clearing out of Hellfire Citadel. She headed on to her office, returning only briefly to stick a note next to the stone with her name on it, signifying her intent to help.

((can tank or DPS it))
Zelby
Lost

Unread post by Zelby »

(Seriously trying to find a good time for this. Last three attempts on friday night saturday night and Monday night - failures. And I need a full fist of grim! Otherwise my third trial dont count. )
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

(( I'd help. But my left wrist/thumb are non-functional in a WoW context. :/ ))
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Bloodscream
Lost

Unread post by Bloodscream »

((I'm randomly around, it's why I don't raid, I never know when I'll have free time and how much I'll have. That said, if I'm on when you go, I can certainly pitch in.))
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

((Thursday night there is no raid, so let's try to get a group together then. I know I will be on. Also, Monday night you asked for off of Inquisition so you could go to dinner with your aunt, so I wasn't aware you were attempting it.))
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

[[ I'm free most of the time! Long as it's not before 7:30 server during weekdays. ]]

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Zelby
Lost

Unread post by Zelby »

((Ok we will try for Thursday.))
Canaie
Irredeemable

Unread post by Canaie »

((What time is that?))