SECOND TRIAL! Understanding the mandate from others.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Zelby
Lost

SECOND TRIAL! Understanding the mandate from others.

Unread post by Zelby »

I was told by his most gloriously grand & green largeness Khrovis. To ask three veteran GRIM about what the mandate ment to them.

Filora
Syreena
Greebo

The first I have spoken with is Greebo. The words spoken by Greebo seemed so simple yet so obvious.
"Do not change your self to fit the mandate. Just be your self and see how the mandate fits to you." I realized I was trying to hard. I think of all words told to me during this second trial despite of them being the first, these are probably the most important. For I was having doubts if I could be what the mandate asked...
But then I realized. I already am. I just need to see where I fit in to its needs.

Soon I shall speak with the other two. I wonder if they can as insightful as the few words spoken by Greebo. So much said in so little.
Zelby
Lost

Re: SECOND TRIAL! Understanding the mandate from others.

Unread post by Zelby »

I spoke with Khorvis after his recovery and asked him. Why he did what he did and what he thought just the result would be...

He told me he was blinded by the desire to accomplish the mandate so much that his own rationality was clouded. Now without a hand and with regret he told me he was still left alive because the mandate can still have service of, and redeem those who fall from its dictates.
Zelby
Lost

Unread post by Zelby »

I am now coming to a greater conclusion. But what I see of the mandate shows... still faults and doubts.. maybe the last few I speak to, can finally extinguish them .
Zelby
Lost

Unread post by Zelby »

I spoke with Ruuki. I asked her just why she and others lept at Khorvis and Chained him without any forewarning to me or anyone else. I asked her why they reacted to me with hostility for defending what I thought was my mentor under siege.

She claimed the guild had suspected his corruption for a while and when asked just accepted his response until it was too late.

As for my acts she stated the mandate never had any issue with them. That I was not the first supplicant to stand by there inquisitor steadfast even in the face of doubt.

She said the mandate would have good use for my dedication when I pass my trials.