Soul Weavers Web.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Malhavik

Soul Weavers Web.

Unread post by Malhavik »

Rain drizzled casually down on the old wooden inn that was now his home. Vacant cobwebs glistened with moisture and glowed a soft green in the pale daemonic light emanating from the multitude of candles strewn about the room. Dilapidated, moldy wooden furniture outlined the room, which held a stone alter at its center. The alter was a meter and a half in height and spewed a liquid torrent of green fel from a deep recession molded into the top. Several inches above the source of the fel floated a purple-black diamond. Malhavik stood hunched over the malefic aperture, strumming through the pages of a warped leather bound black book.

“Death will not save them from suffering…” The warlock thought to himself while focusing on the ritual. “To escape me so easily…. the audacity!”. He paused a moment, finding his inner well of magic teetering at the strain of imbuing the gem. With a mental command a voidwalker materialized from the shadows, only to erupt into shadow again as Malhavik consumed the demons energy to restore his own. From his robes he protruded another, smaller, black gem.

“Your soul will bolster the strength of the walls of my prison Fhenrir” he spoke jovially to the gem he held in his hand. He closed his eyes and opened his hand. The gem containing Fhenrir’s soul levitated to the larger gem until they touched; causing the stone containing Fhenrir’s soul to shatter and release a pulse of black energy that sucked all light and sound from the room. Flicks of small purple lightning shot out from the stone illuminating the now dark room in quick rapid flashes. Malhavik gently plucked his new creation from the air and held it before him.

“My most esteemed warden, your charge is great indeed. Soon I will be sending you prisoners you must ensure remain obedient. I have many things for them to witness.” He fastened the gem into a socket built into the chest of his robes, and made his way through the creaking inn to the outside. He looked up to the grey misty sky of Silverpine as the rain softly whetted the thin cloth covering his face.

“Not even death can save you from me…”.
Khorvis

Re: Soul Weavers Web.

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ Classic Mal, always with the diabolical plots. Want me to move this thread to the Gallow's End? ]]
Malhavik

(( Oh yea sure that'd be great! ))
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

((You messing with Fhenrir? Ugh oh!))
Malhavik

(( it's hunter fhen not war fhen))
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Malhavik wrote:(( it's hunter fhen not war fhen))

(I don't understand what this means.)
Malhavik

[[ in the rpees A Fhenrir from an alternate dimension found himself in our world. ((Fhenrirs hunter, also named Fhenrir)) This Fhenrir was super evil and The Grim with many others killed him while he was all hopped up on magic steroids. Mal snatched his soul during the big battle with Accalia without anyone seeming to notice ICly. ]]