Fight against the Tyrannical fascist Inquisition!

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Gazreeth
Lost

Fight against the Tyrannical fascist Inquisition!

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*An obnoxious goblin playback device is pinned to the Grim hall board.*

Gaz - We must unite! The tall and the living have been running the inquisition. They have been abusing their power. When will the dead have a voice?! Too long have we sat and watched while the mortals. They speak, and they age, and they die, but we will still be here. We will still be Grim after they are long in the ground!

Inner Gaz - *They are afraid of us, they know we will always be, that scares them, they are attached to their pathetic living bodies. They need us."

Gaz - You're right! The Inquisition needs US! The inquisition needs an immortal with the level headedness of a Goblin mastermind! We need your support Reapers, Adherents, and Supplicants!

Inner Gaz - *Yes, you must make them see us! The Fel orc was corrupted and they did not listen, the little goblin was murdered because they let out too much information, and yet again the did not listen to us. We must make them listen.*

Gaz - YES! WE must make them listen! FOR THE GRIM, FOR THE MANDATE, PEACE THROUGH ANNIHILATION! WE ARE MANY! WE ARE LEGION! WE LIKE TO EAT ELF EARS! KITTENS AND PUPPIES ARE OK!

Inner Gaz - *Off track, end on a high note!*

Gaz - FREE EARS FOR EVERYONE!

*Under the board is a box of elf ears with a pin attached. The Pin is stamped with a gold smile.*

(Gaz is crazy, but I am bored and would like to do something, if you need help with the inquisition I would like to help, even if it is to fill in for Lilly who can't always be there. If not Gaz is going to stand there in front of a battle standard and act like he is actually representing people, probably will just be talking to people who aren't really there.)
Lilliana

Re: Fight against the Tyrannical fascist Inquisition!

Unread post by Lilliana »

((Oh dear!))
Gazreeth
Lost

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*Gaz wakes up and heads down the Grim hall. He hears his device attached to the board. He walks over and turns it off. He then pins a letter on top of it.*

Grims,

There are those among you who believe what I do. They know things are not right. They are afraid to come forward, they are afraid of the tyranny of the corrupted. The Mandate is clear in it's purpose, the inquisition is to root out those not worthy to serve the mandate. But what do we do when some of the people making the decision as to who is and who isn't worthy are themselves not worthy? It takes more than just killing on the battlefield to serve the mandate. It takes a believer in the cause, it takes someone who is not corrupt. Many of us fought out personal demons to be what we are today. Some of us have allowed new demons to take hold. The iron horde in all of their arrogance tried to stop the corruption of a people, all they did was delay it. The Grim seems to be on a similiar path. Kill the alliance by any means, but that means has tainted some of our finest. We must band together and stop this. The inquisition is just the start. When I joined we would not have let a warlock take anyones blood during the inquisition, willingly or not. There be fel magic and trouble afoot! We must unite! Or we will all face the trouble the weak of mind and soul have faced. Speak to me in private if you have further information on this, or if you have noticed a Grim not being a Grim.

*In place of a signature is a stamp of a golden smile*
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

Filora reads this note and raises an eyebrow.

"This will be interesting to watch."

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreena shakes her head sadly as she reads the note.

"I hope he doesn't get his arms ripped off," she mutters to herself as she walks away.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

The three Inquisitors met on the docks of Bladefist Bay to discuss the upstart Gazreeth.

Ruuki salutes you with respect.
Khorvis grunts almost melodically at Ruuki.
Lilliana rides up, not far behind Ruuki, all out of breath.
[Lilliana]: Hi, guys.
[Khorvis]: Throm'ka, Lilliana.
Lilliana smiles at Khorvis.
Lilliana sneaks a grin to Ruuki.
[Khorvis]: My wait did be short. This does bode well for the Mandate, still.
[Lilliana]: Khorvis....
Khorvis turns and glares at the sea.
[Lilliana]: Hey. *she interupts his thoughtful gaze at the sea.*
[Khorvis]: Hrmph?
Lilliana folds her arms and looks at the orc, and points out, "You know, you are totally old enough to be my grandfather, right?"
Khorvis almost spits out his goatee.
Ruuki resists the urge to facepalm at the somewhat disrespectful Troll.
Lilliana looks at Ruuki, "What? He is!"
[Khorvis]: A goat's jest! I do have half the tusk and twice the brow!
Lilliana unfolds her arms and sticks them in her pockets. She just grins, quite knowingly being a brat. But she's hear to listen, despite her bratty presentation.
Ruuki shifts her shoulders slightly, causing still fresh blood to drip onto the weathered wood of the deck below. She smirks, then rolls her shoulders once more to see how much is trapped in the pauldron.
Lilliana glances back to Ruuki, "Oh, that your blood?" Her gaze follows the drip drop off the blood from the tauren to the wood they are standing on.
[Ruuki]: Nope. Alliance, I'm pretty sure.
[Lilliana]: Yuck, Ruuki. Clean it off. *she goes looking for a tissue*
[Ruuki]: Why? It's a sign of honor on the battlefield.
[Lilliana]: Oh fine.... *she stops looking*
[Khorvis]: Blood. There do be a lot of it being shed.
[Khorvis]: I do fear much of it be Grim.
Lilliana turns her eyes to Khorvis, and she raises a brow.
Ruuki frowns, focusing on Khorvis. She wonders if he's speaking of last week's... demonstration.
Lilliana looks quickly from Khorvis to Ruuki. Her hands are still in her pockets, but now she is clearly paying attention, no messing about will come from this troll at the moment.
[Khorvis]: It does not be lost on my brow that much squabbling and bickering does be rifing between the Horde ranks.
[Khorvis]: May be this do be a disquiet from the false peace of Vol'jin and the pigfucker Wrynn.
Ruuki nods her head solemnly, though she doesn't think he should insult the pigs like that.
[Khorvis]: I would hear the thoughts of my most trusted advisors, horned and tusked alike.
Lilliana picks up Ruuki's thought, and wants to grin, but she doesn't. She looks at Khorvis carefully as he speaks.
[Ruuki]: I know we have had... dissension in the past among the ranks. That is to be expected, and to an extent it fosters competition.
[Ruuki]: Competition is a good thing, as it goads everyone into pushing themselves harder, which has the desired effect of improving them.
Lilliana 's hands remain in her pockets. She's quiet then as Ruuki offers her thoughts on the matter. Her eyes however, do narrow.
[Ruuki]: But ever since our assault into Tanaan, it seems that things are becoming twisted, and I fear the effect it will have on our resident warlocks.
[Ruuki]: Akorharil's little show last week is a prime example.
[Khorvis]: I do worry over the same charms, Ruuki.
Lilliana takes her staff from her back, and taps it's base into the wood by her feet. She uses it then to lean against.
[Ruuki]: And no offense to you... *she gestures to Khorvis's missing eye, with the contraption still nested there* I'm concerned of their possible effect on you, too.
Lilliana stares at Khorvis. She hasn't commented.
[Khorvis]: That bloody thing ... it do be in the past. No new gem will sit in my eye until I do watch its very craft.
Ruuki nods her head. "I mean the framework as well, though I know it is a part of you."
[Ruuki]: I don't like the thought of Grim turning against Grim on account of the corruption. At the present, though, I can think of no way to combat it.
[Khorvis]: Without this device, my skull will collapse and I do be more of a corpse than that bracken fish gut floating beneath us.
Lilliana startles at that.
[Lilliana]: Well, we don't want that! *she says with a genuine tone*
Ruuki sighs softly, nodding again. "I surmised as much.."
Khorvis throws a torn notice to the feet of the docks. It is recognizably one recently penned by Gazreeth and posted in the Halls.
[Khorvis]: This do worry me more than fish guts and felstones.
Lilliana goes to look at the note, something she has not seen yet as she's been out fighting all day.
[Lilliana]: Oh. *she reads it quickly* Oh.
Ruuki frowns, waiting for Lilliana to read the note.
[Lilliana]: Um. Hmmm. *she just stares at it*
[Khorvis]: The dissension do be something that more than we three sense.
Ruuki 's face darkens as she reads the note, and she snarls before slamming a massive hoof down on it. "That little traitorous BASTARD!"
[Lilliana]: Well, being corrupted is one thing...but.... I dunno. *she stops, pausing in thought...then jumps when Ruuki slams her foot down*
Khorvis makes a hushing motion, very out of character for the orc, as if he were trying to quiet a boisterous child.
[Khorvis]: Do you not hear my words, Inquisitor Ruuki?
[Lilliana]: Khorvis, Ruuki. *she looks at them both* We have a lot of new Grims, Supplicants, they don't know us, and how we work. The competition Ruuki spoke about, it's dangerous in an organization like this....but if people are getting fearful that something >
[Lilliana]: > is up.... *she pauses when Khorvis actually 'hushes' Ruuki.*
Ruuki looks up at Khorvis, quite possibly the angriest he's ever seen the generally Tauren. She clenches her fists and jaw, closing her eyes and taking a few measured breaths to steel herself. After a moment she speaks. "... my apologies."
Lilliana stares at Ruuki. If Khorvis hasn't seen her angrier than this, well, neither has Lilly. Ruuki is always so very calm and composed, more so than most.
[Lilliana]: What you are saying Khorvis, is that weirdness is floating around. *she gestures to the foot imprinted peice of parchment* And it's not just Gazreeth being...overly and dangeriously bold, right?
Ruuki rubs a tense hand over her face.
[Lilliana]: Although that...*she glances at the paper* Is a concern. *she doesn't sound very happy*
Khorvis is careful to dance the battle of words with Ruuki. Though this is no duel of blade, he treats each sentence as if it were the stroke of an axe. "Aye. Dedication. Fear. New foes. We must, as Inquisitors, make the best use of our limited resources."
[Khorvis]: We do remember what did happen to the Blackhand of our time?
[Ruuki]: I asked him to simply be the eyes and ears of the Inquisition. To hear what we might not be hearing, and to report to us. I never would have dreamed he'd go to this length.
Lilliana shoots a look at Ruuki, "He doesn't understand rank and order, he needs to be taught, obviously...." She hisses this out, then to Khorvis, "Why?" Not making the connection.
[Khorvis]: He did not hear the voices beneath his fist. Blackhand did not care to notice the cries of his soldiers and the foolish strategy of the fel!
[Khorvis]: Orgrim did take his head. We must not lose our own!
[Ruuki]: We have not been oppressing our own. We are harsh, we are strict, we are, at times, heartless and cruel.
Lilliana leans over to pick up the paper, now torn. She looks to Khorvis and Ruuki, her hands gentle with the torn parchment. "But we could overlook stuff."
[Ruuki]: But we do this with the dedication and knowledge that this is how we can best forge worthy soldiers of the Mandate.
[Lilliana]: Well like, duh. But they don't know that. They just see us as big bullies flaunting around. *she shrugs her shoulders*
[Lilliana]: They *should* know that, but like, not everyone is smart enough to see where they fit yet. And get scared, and stuff. I dunno. *she looks at the paper*
[Khorvis]: What if we did take one of the rank and file.
Lilliana looks at you.
[Lilliana]: And do what?
[Ruuki]: They either don't know, or don't remember that we were once in their boots. We were once rank and file.
Lilliana looks at Ruuki.
Ruuki looks to Khorvis. "What do you have in mind?"
[Khorvis]: Take him and make a tool out of his flesh and drive. A weapon for the Mandate, to ride out any doubts and traitors?
[Khorvis]: Two arakkoa with one stone.
[Ruuki]: I would not be opposed to such a thing. But who among them?
Lilliana looks back to the paper written by Gazreeth, "Well, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Khorvis, and if that's what you want us to do..." She is however, thinking of how wise this would be. Her brow is furrowed, her eyes narrowed. Obviously she thought>
[Khorvis]: I will make my words more plain. We will bless and empower the goblin Gazreeth. He does now fear the Inquisition, and by turn he does fear the Mandate.
Lilliana looks up to Khorvis, the written notice now hanging by her side, like it doesn't really matter,although it most certainly does. "It is one way to teach him, and hopefully use him."
[Ruuki]: Gazreeth? After this , this.... kodoshit he's posted in our halls?
Lilliana looks at Ruuki, "It would have to be after he understands who he reports to. No more....weirdness."
[Lilliana]: Cause like.... *she looks at the paper again, turning it this way and that* Obviously he kind of doesn't get it.
[Ruuki]: We made a mistake in trusting Akorharil around our Supplicants, and that failure reflects on us, and the Inquisition.
Lilliana makes a face at Ruuki.
[Lilliana]: We aren't their mothers, Ruuki.
Khorvis is silent as his Inquisitors debate recent events, horrible and sublime.
Ruuki glances at Lilliana with a scowl. "No, but we are their instructors."
Lilliana stares at Ruuki, both of their approaches so very different to the Inquisition,and she's aware of that. So what she does, when Ruuki scowls at her...is she grins, "Sometimes people gotta learn on their own!" Then she pauses, "But....I hear you. The >
[Ruuki]: However... if the Lasher feels Gazreeth is appropriate for this task, then so be it. I will dispose of him without hesitation if he proves to be little more than trash ore in the end.
Lilliana > Grim is a place where we can learn and be molded. I was." She looks at Khorvis, "I certainly didn't think this way when I joined the Grim years ago. Still a kid, well, teenager,whatever." Then she looks back to Ruuki.
[Lilliana]: I'll help you dispose of his bum, happily so....if he's dangerous to the Grim.
Khorvis unholsters the Lash. It seems to be gleaming with the new presence of Draenor's infusions.
[Ruuki]: I hate to think we've become so lax that we've allowed in the easily dissuaded... we need to put our hooves down and our blades to flesh.
Ruuki smirks at Lilliana. "Figuratively, of course."
[Khorvis]: If the Inquisition wills it, I will entrust Reaper Gazreeth with the Lash to enforce what he knows to be the truth in our Mandate.
[Ruuki]: .... you think he's capable of even carrying it? *completely deadpan*
Lilliana takes a step towards Khorvis...now in that, she isn't certain. She gestures to the lash, "Khorvis? That, to the goblin guy?"
Lilliana shakes her head, "No, that's helping him too much. Khorvis." If Ruuki is deadpan, well, so is Lilliana. She doesn't like that idea, not one bit.
[Lilliana]: You need to stop being so helpful! Remember what I said about your skirts? *she reminds him, not trying to be a rude troll, but...well....*
[Ruuki]: He might need a child sized lash... he will need to understand that to use the lash is no simple feat.
Khorvis grins darkly at Ruuki, but does not bite at the jest. "I did forge this weapon, and I do know how to break it. It do be crafted of parts gathered by Supplicants beneath us three."
[Ruuki]: If he accuses someone wrongly, he will earn punishment in their stead.
[Lilliana]: He doesn't understand order! You can't give him that to use! He can be promoted to work with us...but like, not that! *she continues to protest*
Khorvis reaches down to the end of the Lash and detaches a pointed tip. It is obviously made of metal, but bears resemblance to a scorpion's barb.
[Khorvis]: So be it, Inquisitors. Never let it be said I did, like Blackhand, ignore the cries of my comrades. We will give to Gazreeth ... just the tip.
Lilliana glares at Khorvis, "Not even the tip!" Again, she protests.
Lilliana realizes that Khorvis's mind is made up, at least, that looks that way. And she backs off, stepping to stand beside Ruuki and her bloodied shoulder.
Ruuki is soaked in now mostly dried and coagulated blood, and she doesn't seem to mind at all))
Khorvis holds up the scorpird's barb in the setting sun of Durotar.
[Khorvis]: There do be nothing to fear for those true to the Mandate from this tip, Lilliana.
[Ruuki]: We shall see what he uncovers, then.
Lilliana eyes Khorvis's lash, "Ahah."
Lilliana leans against Ruuki's shoulder, the one with dried blood all over it.
[Khorvis]: We will meet this night at the Crossroads.
Ruuki nods her head, then turns to take her leave.
Khorvis shakes the scorpid tip at Lilliana and grins. "You do fear too many things that you can not name, trolless."
Lilliana looks at it, "You think so, huh?"
Khorvis grunts.