Message of Intent [Open]

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Kerala

Re: Message of Intent [Open]

Unread post by Kerala »

((Hindsight being what is it, I almost wish I'd kept the RP a secret, and had Lupi just post the first part... then it would be a REAL mystery. Oh well. <3 that, Shaelie))
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

In the Brokenspear Tavern at Warspear...

Syreena looks at you.
Syreena salutes you with respect.
Khorvis stumbles into the bar, seeming a bit off his usual solid balance.
[Syreena]: Lasher.
[Khorvis]: Bleeding nether sprites... Throm'ka! Shadowblade.
You nod at Syreena.
Syreena tilts her head, watching him a moment.
[Syreena]: You okay?
Khorvis slurs, "Bah! Fine. No. Vexed and worried. I did for a moment hear Lupinum's voice over the hearthstone."
[Khorvis]: Do I be hearing things?
[Syreena]: No, he's whole again. As much as he was, anyway.
[Syreena]: He won't tell me what happened to him.
[Khorvis]: Whole? I did think he ran away...
[Syreena]: Oh, no, he was ripped apart.
[Syreena]: Arms, legs, head....all dissassembled.
Khorvis pauses. The crackle of the fire is audible and the creak of the orc's armor nearly squeals.
[Khorvis]: RIPPED APART?!
Syreena nods at you.
Khorvis flings flaming brands of firelogs across the bar.
Syreena eyes Khorvis cautiously.
[Khorvis]: The fel do you mean, Shadowblade?!
[Syreena]: His arms were ripped off. His legs were torn off. And his head was cut off. Or ripped off.
[Syreena]: Shaelie and I found him in Tirisfal.
[Syreena]: Lomani put him back together.
Khorvis growls, his breath coming in short bursts, but begins to take control of himself. The fel aura of his eye dims.
Syreena peers at you searchingly.
[Khorvis]: There do be no great beasts roaming Tirisfal that could rip a great warrior of the Grim to shreds...
[Syreena]: No. He said it was the Nether.
[Syreena]: I think he's lying.
[Khorvis]: The Nether? We both do know there is little to fear in the Nether. Our felmancers do control the bulk of it.
[Syreena]: He said he was asking questions he shouldn't have been asking, and digging into the past.
Syreena speaks tentatively, not entirely trusting.
Khorvis cracks his neck. "The past, you do say. The past of the Grim do be no secret to the initatied. The past of the Nether do be chaos and madness, so far as I do be concerned. If you do detect a lie on his tongue, after Grim did rebuild his sodding corpse, -
[Khorvis]: then it do be our duty to find the truth!
Syreena nods at you.
[Syreena]: And our duty to punish whoever or whatever did this to him?
[Syreena]: We can't have some monster roaming outside the guild hall, ripping apart Grims!
[Khorvis]: You do be a fool woman if you do think that be an honest question.
You grin wickedly at Syreena.
Syreena tilts her head, then grins back.
[Syreena]: Until we find out, would you like me to assign a few Grims to patrol outside the guild hall and keep an eye out for the beast?
[Khorvis]: Bloody fel, I do hope it was not Brast...
Syreena blinks at you.
[Syreena]: I'm sure it wasn't!
[Syreena]: He hasn't been vicious against us since Accalia turned him all....flamey and stuff.
[Khorvis]: Fine! Assign what hunters and warrioresses you deem fit. But do not have them stray past the wards. Brother Lupinum do be a stoic and stitchable lad, but some of our more fleshy fools could be slain.
Syreena nods at you.
[Syreena]: Understood. I'll pick a few most suitable.
[Khorvis]: Zug zug. Mok'rah, Shadowblade. There do be something fel afoot, stalking our ranks. We will burn it out.
Syreena nods at you.
Syreena salutes you with respect.
You salute Syreena with respect.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

After speaking with Khorvis, Syreena thought about who to send on patrol around the guild hall for the mysterious beast. Although she would have liked to find and kill it herself, she wasn't exactly eager to risk her own limbs for the honor. If it could tear Lupinum apart, it could probably do the same to her. She'd choose the patrols carefully.

After some thought, she chose Kiannis, a blood elf hunter, and Tesonii, the former Sanctuary elf. She neglected to pass along the warning to stay within the wards.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Gazreeth
Lost

Unread post by Gazreeth »

(At first I was like "Why not ask Gaz, then I noticed two elves were picked, lambs to the slaughter)
Kerala

Unread post by Kerala »

"Lady Kerala?"

The voice, male, sounded politely over the guild stone. The druid stopped what she was doing, which was writing, a task she was only too happy to abandon. The letter to Lomani could wait. She quickly dug the stone out from her pocket so that it wouldn't be muffled, and answered.

"...Yes?"

"I would have a word with you. Spare a moment?" The druid frowned. She knew the voice vaguely, but couldn't quite place it. She heard a snickering that was clearly Lilliana, and Kerala's fur rose. Some time ago, this voice had asked to speak to both Lupinum and Lilliana. If the troll was happy, it was not a good sign. What had that priest told them?

"Um, yes. I'm just working a gem. Where are you?"

"The Grim tavern, come, have a drink with me." A drink. Right. Kerala had no intention of drinking any alcohol, but she guessed it was just an excuse to meet anyway.

The Grim tavern had a floorplan more extensive than the Brokenspear. There was a low ceiling over the main room completely, rather than just a balcony with a few hammocks. Kerala walked slowly in, looking around warily. She spotted the source of the voice, and the place was empty other than the bartender. She should have guessed. Malhavik. He was always polite.

She smiled a greeting at him. The warlock bowed before her. "I'm not a lady," she protested. "You don't have to do that."

"Lets go to a more private section," he said. She'd been right. No drinks.

Kerala checked for other people again before following. He led her upstairs, across the empty sleeping room and onto a balcony outside. It was a warm day, with the sun shining brightly enough that it wasn't truly cold, though the snow wouldn't be melting much. Seeing the open sky made her feel better. "Oh. This is better. Outside is nice."

"Thank you for coming." he said. He took a seat at a small table against the building, gesturing for her to do the same.

Kerala sat. "What did you need? A gem?" she asked innocently.

"I wanted to speak with you about Lupinum." She frowned. "I'm looking into his misfortune you see. I've come to understand you were the last one with him before he went missing."

The druid blinked green eyes. "I was?" she asked.

"I was hoping you could tell me." he prompted. "Do you remember being with him about a month ago? Friday or Saturday."

Kerala's mind raced. She had no way of knowing if Lupinum had done what she told him. "Let's see..." She allowed her face to reflect her thoughtfulness, but it wasn't for the reason he might assume. Kerala had no trouble remembering that night. Like the other memories, if she looked for it, it was there. The bad ones, they were all vivid and crystal-clear. Especially the faces. And the voices...

She picked a random detail. "He had those silly new robes..." To better hide alliance blood, he'd said.

"So you do recall?"

Kerala shrugged. "Yeah I guess. We were in the bar, he was drinking. It's where we usually met each other. I go there and sit on the logs and carve gems, and pass time. He just drinks."

"He said you two went for a walk together?"

"A walk?" she echoed.

"Yes, out into the snow. Anything you could add to that?"

"No..." she said. She was not about to add anything else to that lie. They had not been out in the snow on some simple 'walk'. He had followed her to attack her. "I don't remember going for a walk with him." she said evenly.

"Hmm, I see. Do you perhaps remember him hitting his head in the tavern then?"

It was a perfect question. Yes, Lupinum had definitely hit his head. Kerala brightened. Let the warlock think she was happy to find a useful memory after being unable to answer the previous question. "Oh sure. He was very drunk once, I remember I slapped his beer away, or whatever he was drinking. Some elf thought it would be funny to headbutt him..."

"Oh? Do go on."

"But, he was so tipsy, he fell right over into my knee. Was unconscious for a good few minutes." she said matter-of-factly.

"Do you know the elf that headbutted him?" Malhavik asked.

"Sure. Or well, I don't know her," she corrected, "but she's a supplicant now. The new death knight that can't talk."

"Tesonii."

Kerala nodded, then cocked her head, to the left. "Do you think that's why he can't remember what happened?" she suggested.

"I don't know much of anything I'm afraid. How did Lupinum leave that night?"

Kerala didn't see or hear Syreena creep silently onto the balcony. The rogue listened quietly, her eyes narrow.

"I don't know." the druid answered. "I usually left before him."

"And you left before him this night?"

"Probably?" Yes. That was the night Lupinum's eyes had first flashed so dangerously. Aaren's voice echoed in her head. I just gotta yell at him sometimes! Because he's a JERK! "I think he was messing around with that annoying elf. The one who is Breygrah's friend. She yells a lot, and I think he was playing mind games with her." Kerala frowned, she disliked Aaren, though they'd never really spent time together at all.

"Aaren."

"Yes."

"Is there anything else you can think of that could help uncover what happened to Lupinum?"

Kerala sighed, and looked out at the snow for a moment, as if thinking, though she knew exactly what to say to this invitation. "The last day I saw him... I remember those ugly purply new robes of his.... and he was grumpy. Oh! I gave him a present." She grinned.

Malhavik let out a hearty chuckle. "What did you give him?"

"Well, it wasn't me, but I started it." Kerala said. "He was complaining that he couldn't sleep, and it seemed that's why he drank so much. And plus he has all those bugs on him... all the time." The warlock nodded, and Kerala scratched at her fur, like she had done in the tavern just thinking of Lupinum's bugs jumping onto her. She told the story. "So, I asked someone to make him elixirs. I know there are certain herbs that bugs don't like. They came in a box, all packed in snow... He said I could keep the pretty bottles."

"To keep them chilled I assume." She confirmed with a nod. "Do you have them still? Perhaps one with fluid still inside?"

Lilliana joined them on the balcony quietly. She went up close to Syreena, listening slightly around the corner, not quite in a line of sight of the two having the discussion. The rogue glanced sideways before returning her attention to the conversation taking place.

"Well, the priest should have one. He probably drank one? I don't know." Kerala had not seen Lupinum actually drink one, she just assumed, given the details that had been given, that he had. "But if he did, he'd still have the other."

"Who made these potions?" Which priest should still have one?"

"Oh, Lupinum. I don't know who made them. I asked Lomani to see about getting something for the sleep and for bugs for a Forsaken. But she's no alchemist. I'd bet she went to Coqui, or to someone in Undercity."

Malhavik nodded at Kerala. Syreena leaned over and whispered to Lilly, which finally drew Kerala's attention. Her eyes shifted to look at Lilliana. The druid glanced back at Malhavik, then at Syreena, suddenly nervous. Last time Lilliana was present for a talk with two other Grims with her, it didn't end well, and what she had done this time was a thousand times worse, if still just as deserved.

"Thank you for speaking with me Kerala." Malhavik said. "You've given me a lot to work with." Malhavik looked at Lilliana. "Anything to add ladies?"

Syreena looked at Kerala. Her eyes were dangerous, and Kerala's stomach fluttered. The rogue leaned forward on the barrel she sat on. "Just to clarify... You said Tesonii headbutted Lupin the night he blacked out?"

Malhavik adds, "Into Kerala's knee."

"Tesonii headbutted Lupin into Kerala's knee?" the rogue echoed.

Lilliana looked at Syreena as she had whispered to her, then to Kerala and Malhavik as that information was pointed out again. She also said, "Into her....knee?"

"He blacked out when she hit him." Kerala said. Then she realized that was wrong. "Well yeah, my knee did it."

Syreena's gaze darkens further. "Tesonii.... is responsible for him blacking out...?"

"You saw him black out?" That question was from Lilliana.

"The priest fell into me after the elf headbutted him." Kerala said clearly. She was slightly annoyed with the question, which made it plainly obvious that the women had arrived late to the conversation and were clearly eavesdropping.

"Why did she headbutt him?" the Shadowblade asked.

"She thought it would be funny, I think. But who knows with drunk people?" Syreena frowned at that. "Or maybe it was to get back at him for messing with the other elf." The latter was more likely, as she didn't remember the expression on Tesonii's face being a playful one.

"So...." Syreena connected details aloud, "a Sanctuary elf causes a Grim to black out, and that Grim is later found torn in pieces...." Lilliana didn't say anything, she looked at the other three.

Kerala just shrugged, neither confirming nor denying the rogue's train of thought. So far, she seemed to have done well, she thought. They didn't seem to be considering her as the guilty party. Now they'd go question the death knight, and Tesonni could tell them a story that matched hers, but no other details, because she was of course innocent.

"I think we are all satisfied with Kerala, yes?" Malhavik asked.

"Mmhmm." Syreena made an affirmative noise.

The warlock looked to Lilliana, who was eying Kerala. The priestess' expression was unreadable, but it wasn't angry or dark either. "Yeah sure, whatever." She answered Malhavik.

Syreena drew out a sword and started rubbing it with something. Poison? The wind was blowing the wrong way for Kerala to catch the scent. She recognized the look in the woman's glowing eyes, though. "Did Tesonii join us before or after this happened?" the Shadowblade asked.

Kerala looked at Malhavik. "Um, ok...?" This wasn't her intention at all. Syreena looked just as likely to go stab first and skip the questions. "Is this because he won't say anything about what happened?" She had no idea what to say just then. Her mind raced. Lilliana continued eying her. She realized she hadn't answered Syreena's question. "It was a month ago. The death knight just joined." It was only after she'd said it that she wished she had phrased it differently. Instead of making Tesonii look more innocent, she'd clarified that the woman had knocked a Grim unconscious while still wearing a Sanctuary tabard, which was much worse. What could she do now?

"Kerala, could you give us some privacy please?" Malhavik asked.

Syreena was shaking her head. "And I put her on patrol to look for the mystery beast."

"Sure." Kerala said to the warlock slowly. Then she knew what to do. "Just...." She let the sentence trail off. "I don't know. Nevermind." she said, as if changing her mind. She took a step toward the two females, toward the exit.

Malhavik took the bait. "If you think it will help. Speak your mind." Now he no longer wanted her gone. She'd bought herself time to talk.

Lilliana tossed a smile at Kerala. Maybe she meant it to be encouraging. Kerala looked at the priestess, then back at Malhavik. She didn't have to try and feign nervousness, it was real. She wasn't sure if this would work at all. "I've seen a lot of people come through some horrifying things. I just wonder if you're pressing too hard, is all. Maybe he just needs time."

Lilliana snarled. "Kerala," she started.

The druid instantly held up her hands, and took a step back. "Or not. Ok"

"We're all Grims here. We don't get pressed to hard, we just do. We don't need time." the troll said. Then she randomly snapped. "We aren't babies."

Kerala sighed. "You don't, then. It was just a suggestion. Sorry."

Malhavik, at least, seemed to at least listen to the idea behind the words. "Your concern is appreciated Kerala." he said politely.

"If they're responsible, they don't need time to attack another Grim." Syreena declared. Lilliana nodded in agreement, exchanging a look with the rogue.

"Perhaps we should speak in private now," Malhavik suggested. He still wanted her gone, and Syreena was still fiddling with that blade. She couldn't leave yet.

"How long was he missing?"

"A month." Malhavik answered. He didn't seem upset that she had not listened to him.

Kerala allowed some of her anxiety to show, and shifted. It felt odd, after learning to remain still in dangerous situations. The druid looked uncomfortably at Lilliana. At any moment the troll could decide to do just as Lupinum had done, and use force. "Ah.... ok." If Lupinum's words were true, and the priestess was stronger than he was, she was dead. "It... might be my fault." Malhavik tilted his head. Syreena paused in her rubbing poison on the blade and slowly lifted her gaze to the tauren.

Lilliana 's eyes hadn't left Kerala. She was definitely watching closely. "Well, you should have said something, that's for sure."

"Go on..." Malhavik invited.

Instead, Kerala scowled at Lilliana. "Oh really? Because people go off all the time, and come back later no worries."

"Usually they come back in one piece." Syreena said evenly.

"That's what you said." Kerala agreed. Wasn't Syreena the one who had failed to be worried when Shaelie started investigating? If she hadn't been concerned, why should Kerala have been? The rogue might have come to the same conclusion, for she was eying the druid up and down. "No one thought anything of it until they found him. How was I supposed to know he was all torn up?" Then she turned to look back at Malhavik, involving him so he wouldn't think of removing her again. "You said it's been a month, right?" He nodded. "So... if he was torn apart that whole time, something should have eaten him, I would think. Buzzards, or the bugs... whatever." she said aloud the line of reasoning that had already gone through her head many times. "He looked kind of fine to me. So why didn't they?"

"Kiannis said he was dragged in from somewhere else." Syreena answered. She'd already said it once before. "Maybe he was being kept in a shelter somewhere." Lilliana stayed quiet.

That wasn't the line of thinking Kerala was trying for. She made another attempt. "Well.... animals often take their meals away to eat."

"He wasn't eaten."

There! Kerala nodded at Syreena. "But what if he hadn't been found?" she asked. "Carrion can disappear in as little as a few days. I wonder if that's what was happening. But if he'd been laying somewhere for a month..." she trailed off, as if her thoughts were incomplete. Letting them think it for themselves. If Lupinum was lying there for a month, the animals would have gotten to him long before anyone could have found and saved him. Now for the next part. "So... something must have been keeping them away all that time." Kerala glanced toward Lilliana, but not at the priestess' eyes. She looked very uncomfortable now, as if she didn't really want to be admitting this.

Syreena tilted her head. "You mentioned he had bugs..." It was the right question... one of them.

"That's what the elixir was for." Kerala agreed. "But it was going to help him sleep too."

"What does the lack of scavenger chomping have to do with who is responsible?" Syreena queried.

Now. Now was the time to point out her own guilt, to take the murderous attention off the elf. "What if the dose was wrong, and he went to sleep? ..... for a month?"

Malhavik had been quiet, listening. He spoke up suddenly. "If you'll all excuse me, I have an appointment to get to." Malhavik bowed down graciously to them all, then began his exit. Kerala watched the warlock go. She couldn't see his face, and his body was mostly hidden by the folds of his long robes. She had no idea if he believed the things she said. He had seemed to.

Lilliana had certainly noticed that Kerala appeared rather uncomfortable. She didn't do anything with that information, other than continue to look at Kerala. She nodded to Malhavik as he excused himself from talking to her and Syreena as he had wanted to just moments before.

"I have an errand too." Syreena said. She hopped down from the barrel, but didn't immediately leave. "I still suspect Tesonii. Sanctuary. Sounds like she's the reason he blacked out in the first place."

"You always want to kill elves," Kerala observed of the Shadowblade. Syreena's tone had not been so vicious as it first was, though. Maybe it had worked.

"Kerala?" The druid turned her green eyes to Lilliana. "What was he doing when she headbutted him?"

Hadn't she already been over this? She wanted to grind her teeth. She was ready to be away from everyone. She wanted to be done. "Bugging the elf. The annoying one. Breygrah's friend. And drinking."

"Aaren." Syreena supplied the name. "Her name is Aaren." Lilliana seemed to let the rogue take over.

"Aaren," she echoed. She really couldn't care less about mean annoying elf names.

"What happened when he blacked out? Did someone take him somewhere? Did you just leave him there?"

"There was an orc there that wanted to stick a needle in him to inject something to wake him up. I didn't let him. I healed him. Also took away some of his drunkenness. He wasn't happy with that, and grabbed another beer." Kerala frowned, recalling Lupinum's reaction.

"And then...? Wait, so he woke up?"

Lilliana nodded faintly at Kerala. At least she looked appreciative at Kerala's explanation that she helped to heal Lupinum. Syreena just looked hopelessly confused.

"Yes." Kerala said. "He was fine when I left. It was just him and Aaren." No Tesonii.

"Oh." Syreena looked at Lilly, looking a little deflated. "So who do we kill?" Lilliana looked back at Syreena, She didn't answer her at first.... instead she grinned and rolls her eyes.

"Me?" Kerala asked. She wasn't sure if she was telling them that she was the one they should be after, or asking if Syreena's question had been for her to answer as well. She went with the last one. "I don't think it's anyone's fault but Lupinum's. Or maybe mine."

Syreena smirked at Kerala. She also misunderstood Kerala's response and answered the perceived question, clarifying who should be killed. "Whoever ripped him apart."

"What, wolves? Give him the other elixir." Kerala suggested. "See if it makes him sleep for a month. If it does, I'll apologize." Lilliana raised a brow at that. "What?"

Syreena was quiet for a bit. Finally, she said "I need to check on something. We're still no closer to knowing who's responsible." Syreena let out a long, drawn-out sigh. Lilliana shook her head at Kerala, but said nothing. She didn't plan on questioning any further.

"Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it because he's embarrassed." the druid suggested, one last time. It was the best she could do to try and convince them to back off, though she had a feeling it wouldn't work. Under the stare of the two investigating women, she realized there was nothing more she could do. They were done with her, and no longer listening. She had nothing else to say. "Can... can I go now?"

"Of course you can." Lilliana responded politely. "You were never held hostage here."

Kerala didn't trust that response at all, but it was permission to go. "Alright." Kerala wanted to burst into motion, leap the bannister and shift, hit the ground running as the cat to get away fast... but she just sidled past Lilliana, and headed downstairs. Calmly. Lilliana even stepped aside to let the tauren pass.

Kerala made it all the way back to the tree in the herb garden, where she'd been sitting and writing. Her limbs felt twitchy and shaky from the stress, but anyone could be watching. The druid sat down. She breathed deeply, and picked the board back up with it's paper and scrawled words. She looked at it for a long time, as if trying to find her place to continue, but really, she was waiting for the tenseness and adrenaline to leave her.

Finally, she did look at the letter for real. She bent and continued writing..
Last edited by Kerala on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

((Posting this now, but if someone wants to post something before it, I'll move it down.))

Syreena was early at the Cantina Sunday night. Her mood was less than good, after seeing the events at Brill that morning. She drank while she sharpened a dagger. When Lupinum turned up, he presented a suitable target for her anger. She eyed him steadily, her eyes narrowing.

“What’s…that look for?” the priest asked her. Syreena just tapped her dagger against her thigh as she stared at him. He swallowed dryly. Then, without further warning, the little rogue lunged out of her chair at him and laid the blade’s edge along his neck. Still she advanced, forcing him back until he smacked his back against the giant gurgling barrel.

“Talk,” Syreena growled at him. Behind her, she could sense people watching. Even Gazreeth was beside her, asking what was going on. She ignored the goblin's questions, even as she trusted him to watch her back from the various members of Sanctuary and Borrowed Time behind her.

“About what, Shadowblade? The sky is lovely her-“ Lupinum began, but he stopped short as her dagger closed on his Adam’s apple.

“You know what.”

“I…told you…”

“Don’t give me that kodocrap about the Nether again,” the rogue warned.

Lilly had come close, but didn’t interfere. Sunderpalm wandered over, and Syreena heard him ask what all the seriousness was. Lupinum looked at the few Grims gathered, but stayed silent.

“If you weren’t playing games, maybe today would have started differently,” Syreena continued, still not certain it wasn't Khorvis who ripped the priest apart. “Maybe I wouldn’t have had to rat out another Grim to the Commander. Talk.”

“What…are you talking about…?” Lupinum asked. Gazreeth asked who she snitched on. She ignored the goblin still, remaining completely focused on the priest.

“Who did it??” Syreena demanded.

“It wasn’t Khorvis,” Lupinum assured her. “By the Mandate, I promise it wasn’t..”

“Syreena,” Lilliana said very softly. Syreena glanced at the troll, but only briefly before looking back to her target. But Lilly was already at work, probing into the Lupinum’s mind.

“Let me go, and I’ll clear it up,” Lupinum requested.

“Uh huh, sure you will,” Syreena answered. “Clear it up, and then I’ll let you go.”

Lupinum shook his head in response to Lilliana’s efforts to sort through his thoughts and memories. “It wasn’t…Khorvis, it was…”

The rogue stared at him intently as she waited for a name, then shouted, “Say it!”

“It was Kerala,” he finally admitted. Lilliana released her hold on his mind and stepped back.

Syreena continued to stare at him, though she eased up on the pressure of the blade against his neck as she considered his answer. “You’re lying…”

“I’m not…” Lupinum assured her. “I saw…before the Horns.”

“He isn’t lying,” Lilliana confirmed quietly.

“But..she was trying to help me figure out who it could be…” Syreena was confused. She felt betrayed. She frowned, trying to wrap her mind around it all. “…why?”

“It was my fault.”

“She ripped you to pieces,” the little rogue argued. She got what she wanted though, so she lowered her dagger. “How is it your fault?”

Lupinum rubbed his neck. “I dug into her head, and she snapped.”

Syreena’s expression darkened, and she tightened her grip on her dagger. “I see,” she said through a tight voice.

“Syreena, come on, chill,” Lilliana said.

“Aight. So,” Leyu’jin announced as he arrived beside them. “Wassup, fellahs? Gud times, yah?”

“Syreena, don’t hunt her,” Lupinum pleaded. “That’s why I lied.”

“Sum’un mind tellin’ me waz goin’ on?” Leyu’jin questioned. The little rogue remained focused on Lupinum, but she did finally step back from the priest.

She looked at him silently for a long moment, and then offered a false smile. “Don’t hunt who? I don’t remember…” Then she sneered at him, and turned to go back to her table, ignoring his growl.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Kerala

Unread post by Kerala »

((Editted my post above to have Malhavik's questioning of Kerala))
Lupinum
Irredeemable

Unread post by Lupinum »

((Ruh roh!))