To: Kerala

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Gazreeth
Lost

To: Kerala

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*A note left at Kerala's bunk attached to a small package*

Kerala,

I had spoken to Khorvis in passing, and you came up. I informed that after my advice to you about eating child hearts instead of adult hearts since you can't seem to stomach them at all and the smaller ones would be easier. That you attacked me. He told me that I am to have you apologize and mend my wounds. Well I will be awaiting for you apology immediatly as for mending my wounds this is a different subject, I do not trust your "healing magic". Therefor enclose is this package is "Goblin wax" which you need to apply liberally to all effected areas. This stuff works wonders, however you must rub gently and sensuously. That is all supplicant. Be sure to get to it!

*Gold smile stamped as a signature*
Neevah

Re: To: Kerala

Unread post by Neevah »

(Ewww ew ew, lmao)
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

((*falls over laughing, and Lilly would too if she got to read this*))
Kerala

Unread post by Kerala »

Kerala made her way slowly through the very long letter, guessing at some of the harder words to distinguish from Gazreeth's handwriting. She did not know what the word after 'gently' was, and had no good guesses. She snorted at his distrust of her healing, though. He could wait for his apology with the rest of them, when she completed her trial. As for his wounds... if he was too stupid to seek a healer he did trust, she wasn't about to ease his pain.

She dropped the container in the nearest fire, then immediately regretted it as the oily substance began filling the room with a terrible stench and thick black smoke.

Then she actually laughed. It was an improvement, she thought, to the scent of roasted shu'halo child. She didn't even feel sorry for the other supplicants that actually slept here.