Daxxum's Trial of Service.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Sunderpalm

Daxxum's Trial of Service.

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

Daxxum runs through the guild hall hastily, parchments trailing from his wake. He clatters down the hallways with a rolled bunch of parchment given to him by the Lasher. It contained the information on his third assigned trial. By the time he got to his bunk room, he was no longer running and now sliding and rolling through the guild hall. He lands in his bed in a loud crash and starts going through the parchments looking the one with the Lasher's handwriting. He goes through the whole stack frantically and begins to panic. He begins half crawling through the hallways checking the loose parchments making sure he didn't drop it. As he enters the gathering room only for his mind to finally catch up with him. He stands up and reaches inside his tabard, pulling out two papers. One was the list he was looking for. The other, a hastily written note by himself. He takes the Lasher's list and licks the ends of it and sticks it on the inside of his shield. Smiling at his own genius, he then grabs the letter and posts it on the guild board for all to see-

Grim,

The Lasher has tasked me with acquiring some things he needs to aid his training of supplicants. Seeing as all of these items are protected by either ogres, Arakkoa, or Iron Horde, I will need assistance. Please leave interest here, we will be gathering Saturday at 7:30pm by the goblin clock. Let's get this done fellas!

-XX

((TLDR: LFM 5 heroic dungeon achievements for my third trial. UBRS, Skyreach, Bloodmaul, Grimrail, Auchindoun. Please don't make me pug this. PLEASE!! This saturday, 7:30pm. If we can't finish, I aim to gather again the next friday or saturday same time to finish.))
Sunderpalm

Re: Daxxum's Trial of Service.

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

An additional note is added hastily at the bottom of the parchment

Ruuki, Lilliana, Brammorn, and Filora. We'll get together Saturday at 7:30pm by the goblin clock to do this.

-XX
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

Filora sighs as she looks at the note.

"I wonder if there really will be pastries..." she mutters, then wanders off.

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Cobrak
Friend

Unread post by Cobrak »

((Shit, Saturday I cannot do things past like 7 server due to work, sorry sorry, I can help sunday or friday))