Tabard Collecting, Loud Screaming, and Dissapointment

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Umbralheart
Lost

Tabard Collecting, Loud Screaming, and Dissapointment

Unread post by Umbralheart »

The package Umbralheart left with Syreena lay on a table at The Gallow's End. Had Syreena forgotten it at the Wyvern's Tail? Did it fall out of her bag? Did she never stow it properly? Regardless of the how, there it lay. A poorly crafted note on top written in Umbral's horrible script read:

"Syreena, they are not the tabards you are looking for, but I hope they will slake your blood thirst in the mean time. The guilds you demanded I hunt, they simply do not show their faces. Are they scared? Are they too few to be known publicly? Do they feel inadequacy somehow? Rather than collect a sack of uncouth bloody heads, I've drawn their likeness. My time studying and documenting anatomy at the side of my former master has left me with a much better hand for art than most.

-Umbra Longheart"

The letter sits atop a pile of torn bloodied tabards each with it's own drawing depicting the face of it's victim and their final humiliating resting place. The rushed sloppy handwriting of the letter contrasted sharply with the exquisite recreation of dead alliance.

https://imgur.com/a/usTAT2e

(Lots of images, open world pvp only, battlegrounds excluded. More descriptions in each image caption. Some armory links too for brags because Umbral needs all she can get.)
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Tabard Collecting, Loud Screaming, and Dissapointment

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreena grunted as she walked through the Gallow's End and recognized the package. Now she opened it, rifling through the tabards within. A few she recognized, but most were unknown to her. A rainbow of colors, all splattered with blood. She considered getting one of the tailors to make a tapestry out of them all.

The Shadowblade then picked up the letter, her gaze scanning over it quickly. She looked more closely at the drawings. She knew when she assigned it, it would be no easy task. Finding a bearer of one particular tabard out in a world full of different ones, was never easy. There were ways though. The Supplicant would just have to be smart about it. In the meantime, she was certainly killing a fair number of Alliance, so the exercise was not a waste of time.

This particular task Syreena had assigned Umbral might help teach her patience and discipline, but there was still the matter of respect. The little rogue felt confident though that would be dealt with soon. She hadn't known such a troublesome Supplicant since.....

"She'll lose more than her ears before it gets that bad," she muttered to herself as she stalked out, the pile of tabards gathered in her arms, and the papers left behind where she found them.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda