First Trial Report: Immortal No More

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Lesara
Lost

First Trial Report: Immortal No More

Unread post by Lesara »

Date: Fifth Month, Day 22, 31 ADP
The first trial is done. During the Inquisition in Pandaria on Day 16 of this month, I rallied the fellow Grim to aid me in my trial, to assault Darnassus, after all was said and done. The turn out was amazing, well above what I was expecting. After sending the raiding party through portals back to Orgrimmar, we flew all the way to Teldrassil. Once there, we landed on the archway in front of the temple... waiting. Then we struck.

The battle was glorious. We set the temple ablaze and made our way to Tyrande's chamber. She fought... no, I won't compliment any Alliance anyone. She fought, she lost. It took her husband swooping in to save her from death. We were driven off by an Alliance defense team, but we accomplished our goal. I can imagine seeing their temple ablaze was a devastating morale blow. Peace through Annihilation!

*this note was written on a ruined Darnassian banner*
Lilliana

Re: First Trial Report: Immortal No More

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lilliana read over Le'sara's report. She found herself giggling over one of her lines,
Lesara wrote: She fought, she lost.
It did not escape her that Le'sara choose to write this on a ruined Darnassian banner, and that amused her. How thoughtful of the Supplicant to take that back with her to present her first trial to her Inquisitor. She took a regular piece of parchment and wrote back to the fiery bloodelf:
Lilliana wrote:
"Le'sara,

Job well done. And stuff.

Lilly."