The Deadshots

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Cobrak
Friend

The Deadshots

Unread post by Cobrak »

Cobrak walked into the Grim headquarters, a swaddle of papers in his hands. Sheets bearing the names and qualifications of all his Deadshots for the Commander to peruse at his leisure, perhaps not all. Though he had listed fourteen when the Commander asked, he had decided to withhold the fact that it was actually sixteen, the unlikely couple of Naheal and Breygrah finding way into their ranks. A quick thought towards Mythis, the lone draenei of the group, and he had decided to leave her out of this list, not wanting any undue attention coming her way. Of course, if Mythis was left behind, Ny'shra would stay behind as well, not wishing to leave her sworn sister.

Eleven names then, as he had no reason to list his own. The eleven who he would entrust his life to, and any Grim who would embark on this insane expedition of theirs. He hoped the Commander would see their worth...or at the very least be not so dissatisfied with them as to order their destruction.

THe papers slipped neatly into the Commander's box outside his office, and Cobrak turned to leave.

"Commander Awatu,

As per your order, I submit this dossier containing the names and abilities of my Deadshot mercenaries. Those listed are those who I wish to bring along on this raid upon the Bleeding Hollow and their factory. They are highly skilled in their area of expertise and will no doubt be of valuable service in the fight to come. I will send them to you or to the Inquisitors for appraisal at your leave so you may see their worth as I have.

-Cobrak Deadeye

Caldrien Solsmite
Blood Elven Spellbreaker, formerly of the Thalassian Falcon Guard of Prince Kael'thas

Brammorn Nightmane
Tauren Death Knight and Vanguard for the Deadshots

Rhuune Nightmane
Tauren Druid and Mender

Whazat Blastwhizzle
Goblin Saboteur, works for the Deadshots and the Grim

Rekkit Blastwhizzle
Goblin Tinker and Primary Engineer for the Deadshots

Taozhu Shi-Hen
Pandaren Arcanomancer and Runeworker

Tazzuk of the Darkspears
Troll Shadow Hunter and Vanguard