Flowing Script by Lelenia

Tales of Old.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Flowing Script by Lelenia

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

She hurried through the streets of Ogrimaar, sticking mostly to the shadows. Even though she looked like another member of the Horde, anyone striking up a conversation would cause some major problems in her little escapade. Tucking off in a corner, she reaches out with her mind, scanning the area till she finds the Grim guildhall, then takes off again, flitting from one corner to the next.

The form of an undead woman, taller than usual, breathes heavily as she walks calmly across the quiet streets. A skeletal hand waves at one of the guards by the door, then pulls out a folded letter, slipping it into the mail slot on the Grim's door.

Laughing softly to herself, she slips around the side of the guildhall, tapping the orb at her belt to shed the undead form, her elven features standing out sharply in the orc town. Soon the green flash of light from her hearthstone pulls her back to the dunes far to the south, back to her hunt.

The note flutters to the floor inside the great hall, flowing lines of an elven hand writing out a choppy note in Orcish.

"Chingaso.

Much joy for strength you prevail. Great hunt bugs find, trophies many bag. Dunes see again.

Quel undome, Chingy.

~Lelenia Baenre"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Re: Flowing Script by Lelenia

by Chingaso

Chingaso hear letter slot on Guild Hall door flap and see letter fall to floor. Curious, Chingaso pick up and read...

Lelenia...

Chingaso stuff letter in shirt and hope no one see...
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

by Grolish

Grolish turns the corner and sees Chingaso quickly stuffing a letter into his shirt...nervously, perhaps?

"Hi there Chingaso! Congradulations on completing your training!

What's up with the letter? You seem a little anxious..."

::looks concerned::
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chingaso jump with start...

"Grolish! Chingaso not see...no, no; everything ok. Just letter from maker of shells tell Chingaso order delay. Think nothing of..."

Chingaso resolve get very drunk...
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"Easy there buddy! I didn't mean to startle you...everything's ok then?"

::still looks concerned::

"Well, if I can be of help let me know."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

by Chaindog

Heading back to the hall after a day of adventuring, Chaindog walking along the path in Orgrimmar, stops suddenly. She sniffs the air. Her raptor's playfulness stops as she notices Chaindog's alertness.

Chaindog drops to a knee and scans the ground outside. "Hmm. That shouldn't be right. There's no tracks, but the scent is right." She stands fully to her seven feet height and scans the crowds of adventurers, traders, and downtodden.

She breathes deeply sorting out the scents and isolating the one she wants. She begins to follow it. It leads, to of all places, the Grim's Hall. She again scans the ground looking again for something out of place. "Ah, it's not the feet I should be looking for, but the distance between them." She then sees the strides of the undead feet. She follows them around to the side of the guildhall and sees the tracks she was originally looking for.

"By Zul'jin's Grin, what is a Nightelf doing in Orgrimmar, and better yet, why at the Grim's Hall?" She walks back to the to door and enters the hall.

She breathes deeply, trying to find the scent. It's faint but here. She notices Chingaso and Grolish talking right near the door. She takes a few steps and leans in close to Grolish and sniffs him. Then she leans into Chingaso and sniffs him.

Chaindog looks directly at Chingaso and says, "You smell like Night elf."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chingaso look Chaindog square in eye. "What of? Chingaso smell like elf much. Chingaso slay so many elf it no wonder." Chingaso keep steady stare while near panic inside...
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Grolish leans over to Chingaso and says quietly...

We should talk...soon, my friend...privately.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

by Sammuel

"what's this about an elf?"

Sammuel says as he enters the guild hall. Covered in blood and gore he drops onto a bench and begins to hone his polearm.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chaindog thinks to herself, He's lying. I know he's liying. What is he hiding? Should I care what he's hiding? He's no traitor, or is he? This isn't like him, what has him so flustered?

Feelings of anger and suspicion well up in her heart. Her eyes turn into in an icy glare directed at Chingaso. Her raptor starts growling as she senses her master's displeasure. Her voice has a hard edge to it as she speaks to Chingaso, "I am of Revantusk, Chingaso, know this and know this well. Don't betray us."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

by Pincus

"Such strong words from someone of your stature, troll," Pincus said as he walked through the door with Wraafenn behind him. "Chingaso has proven his worth to me, personally. You, however, have only proven to me you are a slave to your own delusions, worse than the mages of Dalaran." Pincus said in a sharper, sterner tone as Wraafenn's tentacles swayed toward the raptor."Of course, if Chingaso is hiding something of importance from me...the penalty would be...most unpleasant." Pincus stated, as Wraafenn bared its teeth in the orc's direction.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

The stench of undead is almost overwhelming. She raises a hand to her face to stiffle the assault on her nose. She spins away from Pincus leading with her back as to keep him in front of her at all times.

She glares at Pincus.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Hearing Chingaso's voice, Syreena walks towards the sound with a snowball ready in her hand as she enters the room. Just as she is about to throw it, however, she notices Pincus there not looking too happy (not that he ever did). She quickly puts her hands behind her back to hide her snowball and then offers a bow, wondering what she walked in on.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Sammuel draws the whetstone along his blade, the blood running down his armor like little rivers to pool at his feel. Hearing the grating sound of the warlocks voice, he glances in the direction of the commotion.

*muttering under his breath*
"... fools... should be using their strength on the scum than against each other..."

Picking a piece of unrecognizable meat off of his armor, he pops it into his mouth and goes back to his work.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chingaso beset on all side. Pincus defend Chingaso, but act like suspect as well.

Chingaso pull letter from shirt. "This what troll smell. Some elf drop through door while Chingaso in room alone. Chingaso think to destroy and not bother other Grim. No intent of deceive, just try not cause problem.

Chingaso walk to hearth and toss letter on fire. Letter go up in flash.

Now perhaps no one know.