Lost

Re: Flowing Script by Lelenia

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

"Only one...why go through such great lengths to find and talk to me?"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"um", says Chaindog as she looks away for a moment. "As I said earlier, because Chingaso wanted to see you and, because," she pauses looking the elf right in the eyes sternly, "You have shown me proof of friendship, but can you show proof of honour?"

"Are you honourable, are you willing to stand by your honour, put your honour above that of the war, the alliance and that horde? Will you help me with a problem that deals with the honour of people?" She looks searchingly at the elf and wonders if the elf can truely be trusted.

"The is a matter of honour to settled. And you can help, if I can trust you."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Sighing again, she returns Chaindog's gaze, speaking softly.

"In my view, everything comes in a specific order. Family shall always be first, in my eyes and in my heart. If anything threatens those I hold dear to myself, then I will fight for them, no matter who the oppresor. After family is friends, whom will recieve the same fierce support from me, unless it goes against my family. Only after those is country, or alliance...and if it ever turns against my friends or family, the Abyss can have the damn Alliance for breakfast. As such, this squabble that most uphold without having reason is far from the top of my list"

Smiling, she giggles a bit before continuing.

"As for your next question, you are friend, and Chingaso is family."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chaindog nods at Lelenia. "Then let me tell you this. The Grim, which includes Chingaso and myself, has been betrayed. You are to keep this infomation for yourself please. I require subtlety and observation. We suspect a traitor among the horde. Though we have no proof of this, the Grim only seems to see the immediate threat of him and want to execute him."

Chaindog pauses for breath, "I however see the bigger picture. I want to know who these alliance are. The problem is that I have no information concerning who this could be. I haven't been aparty to the betrayals besides his apparent willingness to cause unneeded grief. The only information I can give you is that the alliance show up at horde events and ceremonies. I need you as eyes and ears in the alliance. I am not asking you to betray your family and friends. I only seek the guild name that is affilated with this member of the horde. If you hear of any dealings about alliance to gathering to attack the horde in special occasions, like ceremonies and the like, I would like to know. Attacking cities means nothing to me, as that is common to war."

"I ask that you keep your ears open. Any mention of the Grim would also be appreciated. If you must ask, perhaps feigning interest in participating may gain us knowledge."

Chaindog looks at Lelenia for a reaction.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Closing her eyes for a bit, she runs a hand through her hair, thinking as she whispers.

"I know Iumlader talks to and works alongside some members of the Horde, though it's a mutual aid system, most often against the Crusade and the Scourge. I remember hearing some time ago about a wedding in winterspring...but I believe that was an alliance event the Horde rode down upon..."

Opening her eyes again, she sighs deeply.

"A little more information would go far...tabbard colors, designs, battle cries...I'll keep my ears to the ground for any odd "gatherings", and report back any that seem to be against non-hostile groups. In return, I'd ask that you do the same...it doesn't happen often, but it does happen both ways."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"Agreed"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Nodding softly, she gathers up the now-empty bowls, setting them back in her pack.

"Is there anything else you wish to discuss at this time?"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"Not really, you can contact me via goblin mail." Chaindog picks up the device and just before she turns it off she says, "Just a word of advice, though you probably already know. Avoid the Grim if you can. Chingaso and myself excluded maybe, but times are changing. Take care of your family."

She turns off the device and packs it away. She whistles for her wolf who wondered off and for her mount. Before she turns away, she embraces Lelenia in a hug, mounts her raptor and heads off to Cenarion Hold for a return to the Guild Hall.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Stunned, to say the least...that was how she felt. Standing, she brushes off the sand that had accumulated on her robes, packing away the last of her belongings. Sighing, Lelenia takes the reigns of her tiger in hand, then pulls out a small feather. Holding it up, she gives a flick of her wrist, sending the feather spinning to the ground. Noting the direction it points from the dune, she sets off walking into the dessert.