Ashagga Wolfskin: Dreams and Preparations

Tales of Old.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Re: Ashagga Wolfskin: Dreams and Preparations

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

Ashagga peered at Grolish. Damn. She stroked the book again while she thought.

"There's summat about Blythe what worries me. It's... a darkness. Summat secretive an' shadowy. It ain't Blythe what makes me want ter do this. It's whatever's more to 'im than this. There's more to 'im than there appears, I t'ink... and from what I've been researchin', this'll 'elp me be prepared fer that."

Grolish was too damned perceptive.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Yichimet walked into the tavern amidst the conversation, much later than he had anticipated."I am late, sisters and brothers. Please, explain to me what I have missed," he says, looking at the concern on everyone's face.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Ashagga looked up to Yichimet. Maybe he could help finish what Grolish seemed hesitant to do.

"Yichimet... good ter see yer. I need yer 'elp. I need ter speak wi' the spirits. I need yer ter 'elp me prepare meself fer a transition." She glanced back to Grolish and Syreena, smiling grimly at Chingaso. "Now that yer all 'ere, we might jus' be ready."

She related again the tale of Brog and Blythe, and her plan. "I wan' ter 'ang meself from a tree an' give up me eye." It sounded insane the way she said it... a nagging voice in the back of her mind told her she WAS insane. She shook it off. "I want ter survive it. I need ter strengthen meself an' me will. I need ter call the spirits ter me while I 'ang. I need ter transcend." Fingertips clutched at her bag.

"Please... 'elp me."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"These are troubling things, sister, but if you are set on this plan I will help you. It is a Spirit's Ear you will gain from this Vision Hunt.We must find a place where the Spirits gather on the Earth, yes? I think I know of such a tree."Yichimet fumbled for the medallion hanging around his neck, the crescent moon with the soul of the shu'halo he would have loved. Again, he would play with things not meant for this world.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Syreena smiled as she saw Yichiment. Surely, he would talk some sense into Ashagga, and convince her not to go through with this plan. Instead, he seemed to agree with it. Maybe it wasn't such a crazy plan afterall, but then, she knew nothing of the spirits and such.

The little rogue looked at the others gathered here, and she frowned. She fidgeted in her chair and then turned to Bear to begin carefully smoothing his thick fur.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Ashagga nodded to Yichimet. Good... she had the Shaman's aid. She turned to Syreena and smiled.

"That's the easy part taken care of. Syreena, I's glad you'se 'ere. I's an alchemist, but I need someone else... specifically not me... ter make a potion. If I make it, I'll contaminate it. I needs a potion what will put me inter a deep an' dreamless sleep. Can yer make that?"

Ashagga was going over the other ingredients in her mind. This would be difficult, but not impossible, and when it was done, vengeance would be so very sweet and last for so very, very long.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

"Ah, something beyond our normal sight is controlling this Blythe, you say? I still have my concerns, Ashagga, but I will help you as best I can. Yichimet and I working together wield powerful control over the spirits."

::Turns to Yichimet::

"You have an idea brother?"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Syreena cringed when her name was said, then she looked at Ashagga with confusion for a moment, until she realized just what was being asked of her.

"I can make that!" The relief was clearly written on her face. "I'll go make that right now!"
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

She smiled at Syreena. "T'ank yer. When it's done, yer'll need ter add this." Ashagga pulled a vial of what appeared to be blood from her satchel. "I mixed this meself, purified it wi' me Philosopher's Stone, an' 'ad it cleansed by a priestess." She deliberately didn't say which one.

"That's the spirits... t'ank yer Yichimet, Grolish... an' the potion... t'ank yer, Syreena." She turned to Chingaso, the last, with a sigh. "An' now, I need yer ter do the hardest part o' this."

She stood, moving over to Chingaso. "When we find the tree, I'll need a guard. I'll need someone who can watch over me, an' when 'e sleeps, ter 'ave summat like Huevos ter keep watch anyway. An' I need someone ter ignore me cries o' pain, ter ensure that I stay up there fer seven days.

"An' if I die, I need someone ter bring me body back ter Orgrimmar."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chingaso look at Shaggy. Hear Shaggy talk, but not understand words.

Shaggy hang from tree? Chingaso guard but not help? Chingaso ignore screams of pain? Chingaso bring back if die?

Chingaso feel dizzy. Chingaso sit. Chingaso look at Shaggy again. Chingaso feel eyes get moist.

Chingaso not lose again...
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Ashagga looked at the others in the room and bit her lip. She moved over to Chingaso and knelt in front of him, whispering very, very softly.

"Chingaso... I need yer fer this. I trust yer... an' I trust Yichimet an Grolish an' Syreena. If you can't do this, I'll find someone else. I unnerstand. Yer me bruvver.

This is either goin' ter be the single most victorious event in me life, or the last. Either way, I can' t'ink o' anyone I'd rather 'ave there. An' I know that if there's anyone in the Grim, anyone in Azeroth what c'n make sure I come t'rough this alive, it's yer.

I 'ave ter do this. I'll explain ta yer why soon... I promise. I've done me research. This is the way... an' if I don' do this, I'll always live the shadow o' the life I should've.

If yer can' 'elp me, et me know... but if yer can, I wan' yer by me side."
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Chingaso sit silent. Listen intent to Shaggy as whisper. Think of all mean.

Chingaso look up, square to Shaggy eye, and nod.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Looking into Chingaso's eyes, Ashagga suddenly felt very, very frightened. The full impact of what she wanted to do hit her, and she realized exactly how much she had to lose. She wasn't a wandering rogue anymore, living from day to day with no one to care or miss her if she died. She had a family.

She swallowed back tears and impulsively hugged Chingaso. He'd come to mean so much to her in such a short time. Even with his new sister, or his old sister come back from the dead, or whatever... even with her, they were still close.

Pulling back, she dried her eye. "All right. Yichimet an' Grolish is gonna find me the right tree inna right place and make certain the spirits c'n see me. Syreena'll make the potion. Chingaso'll keep me alive an' protected."

Ashagga took a deep breath. "All that remains is ter set a date an' time. I know Syreena can have the potion anytime... she's such a good alchemist... so Grolish, Yichimet, let me know when yer ready."

((Hit me with schedules... we'll try to find a time to do this in-game... and if we can get some Alliance interference, well, that'd be swell! I'm gonna seed the TNG with some hints when I have a date and time.))
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Having time to prepare the tree would give Yichimet a peace of mind about the coming plan. He had spoken with Ashagga briefly about his experience with his teacher and with his own time in the land of the Spirits, and he hoped that he brought her some comfort with his experience.He packed his kodo's bags with mageroyal to cleanse the air around the tree. On his way he would cut down branches and carve and shape them, tie them with rawhide netting and feathers and bless them so they would catch the evil some Spirits wished on the living. The tree he knew would best serve her was in a land that would not be happy with the encroachment.