Feeding The Hunger by Azayzel

Tales of Old.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Feeding The Hunger by Azayzel

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

A blood elf stumbles back and sits himself on a log. His clothes are ripped and armor is dented. Blood trails down his chest plate from an open wound above his shoulder. He slowly takes afew deep breaths and looks at the human corpse on the ground in front of him with his sword standing up right from the humans back.
'Huuuhh, what a son of an ogre.' The blood elf mutters weakened and tired from what would appear to be a long fight. 'Dam paladin, I hope the birds and the bugs take your corpse before any find it.' Just as the Blood elf stood a figure walked from the distance. The figure cloaked in a dark hooded robe sat down on the log. 'yes?' said the blood elf. 'Do you not feel it anymore? The pain, this unending hunger for power. Does this feeling child not drive you insane?' The figure said. The blood elf took afew steps back and looked upon the figure with a confused look. 'We tap enough magic to feed whats lefts of our nation, there is more then enough.' The Blood elf said still confused with a puzzled look on his face. 'I could smell you before I could see you, you know' The figure said as he stood. 'I could smell the demonic energy flow through you veins. I could taste is as if drops were dripping on my lips teasing me. I felt pain and hunger and it drove me in your direction.' The blood elf grabbed his sword from the back of the human's corpse and thrusted it into the space between him and the figure. 'Do not step closer to me friend, I do not quite understand what you are saying and I'd rather this conversation to stop. A quiet smirk grew on the figures face. 'Do not make me lay you down next to this paladin friend' The blood elf said as he still held the sword outward. Then suddenly the figure pushed the sword to the side, grabbed the elf by his arm and broke it. As the elf almost fell to his knee in pain, he was caught by his neck and lifted off his feet by the figure. 'I was afraid it was just me.' The figure said as he pulled out a dagger and slit the elfs thoat. As blood poured down his hand he released the lifeless elf and dropped him on to the ground. The figure brought his hand to his face and sucked the elf's blood from off his hand.
"I was really afraid it was just me.' He said as he turned and walked away.