Sporelings In The Mist by Dwartmal

Tales of Old.
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Sporelings In The Mist by Dwartmal

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

To Lupen and Reg-N'Etah,
I have performed much research on "The Gift" andhave managed to find a treatment to stall its effects. I am stillunable to find a vaccine or permament treatment. I was ready toturn my research over to Taegol so he could provide a freshperspective. However with the opening of the Gate I've held offin the hopes that the Outlands would provide new research opportunities.
And it has! I have found a most amazing raceof fungus based forsakenoids named Sporelings. In a short time,I've managed to earn their trust. They have a wealth of knowledgein fungi but most of that is limited to taste and appearance. Imust learn more as the samples I've taken point to limitless potentialin all fields of alchemy.
The Cenarion Expedition has little written on theSporelings. In fact, all of their information comes from thefield notes of a single Night Elf. Luckily she is a truerepresentative of her race and is a complete fool. She is moreconcerned with maintaining the balance, hah!, then unlocking theSporelings true potential.
The Sporelings are a blessing from the Shadowand I must not pass this opportunity by. From here on out thebulk of my research will focus on Sporelings and the various fungi inZangarmarsh. Please provide me with instructions on how you wouldlike me to transfer my research on "The Gift".

Dwartmal
Keeper Of Lore
Lost

Re: Sporelings In The Mist by Dwartmal

Unread post by Keeper Of Lore »

Lupen and Reg-N'Etah,

My research among the Sporelings is advancing admirably. I havelearned to create a powder from simple mushrooms that can be transmutedto turn Primal earth into Primal water. They have so muchknowledge about fungus, even after all of this research I can still besurprised.

Amazingly, I 'purchased' the recipe for this mushroom powder withglowing mushroom caps. They've created an entire currency basedon mushrooms to augment their mushroom based society. Perhapsthis will be the key that will unlock us from the goblin economicmonopoly.

I am working hard to further gain their trust and prove to them that I am a staunch supporter and ally.

I will be checking the goblin-cursed mail from time to time so if youhave any questions on Sporelings please don't hesitate to ask. Iwould appreciate hearing your perspectives on their potential.

Dwartmal