Musings

Tales of Old.
Aureilya
Lost

Re: Musings

Unread post by Aureilya »

Esmi smiled patting it on the head, "I actually don't have a name for it yet... It'll hopefully not go after any of my.. smaller pets.. Mojo, and my firefly especially... My dragon whelpling will burn it to a crisp... " She pondered this, "I don't believe I will like that very much."

She shivered and realized there was now a puddle were she stood from her drenched body. She smiled and curtsied again.

"Give me a moment, I'll return."

She left into the bedroom and made sounds of rummaging, dropping her dress of ontop of Kethrys. She smiled as she put on a robe and tied her waist and rummaged around some more.
Aureilya
Lost

Kethry sat looking a little dumbfounded, before she suddenly remembered something like a bolt of lightning. She ran into a room off the side of the house, returning with a small bundle of orange and white fluff, with folded-over ears. A small cornish rex kitten. She often forgot she had the little thing. He had taken to hiding in her plants out back, and she eventually caught him and brought him indoors so he wouldn't starve to death or get trampled by the city traffic...

She plunked the larger kitten next to the white one, and waited. Thankfully, they were both female, she watched the two creatures, blinking at Esmi's admission that she still had the dragon whelpling her first lover--before Kethry--had given her. Hm. Surprising, that was.

She could not help but notice how Zel's hands cradled her stomach, smiling ruefully, she sent up a prayer that their small home could be a place of rest for the three of them. Away from the demands of everything else.

"Look. Now there are two." she said in a loud voice, hoping it would carry to Esmi, pointing at her own kitten with a smile.
Aureilya
Lost

*Keth sat at her small kitchen table, eating a bagel. A glass of juice next to the woman's elbow. She chewed it without tasting it, really...Not that her sense of taste was anything amazing these days*

That went better than I thought it would...

She thought this to herself, drawing patterns on the wood of the table with her fingertips.

Esmi, she assumed the girl would be livid...But as much as she denied curiosity, Keth knew that with time, all things would heal; and grow, respectivley.

In time, she would officially be Esmi's girlfriend...And perhaps, in time, they would have a new member to add to their family.

She jittered, wondering when Zel was going to wake up. It would be nice to have someone to talk to...
Aureilya
Lost

It was a new day, but the thought did not bring comfort. Kethry sat under entirely too many blankets, on her obviously well worn couch. Her nose buried in a thick tome on Affliction combat...

She hoped that reading would take her mind of off things.

She knew she wasn't going to be so lucky.