Wildstar Beta Keys for 4/4-4/6

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Aureilya
Lost

Wildstar Beta Keys for 4/4-4/6

Unread post by Aureilya »

http://www.curse.com/giveaways

Get yours quick! Beta weekend starts Friday morning (tomorrow) at 7am PST/10amEST. It can be a long download so I recommend getting your key and starting the download tonight, or at least letting it download tomorrow while you're at work.

I had some difficulty creativing the NCsoft account- turns out they require you to create a very complex password. I ended up having to make mine look like one of those generated reset passwords (like skah774jx33 or somesuch) to get the website to accept it. Otherwise it just tells you that there's a problem creating your account.
Duskheron

Re: Wildstar Beta Keys for 4/4-4/6

Unread post by Duskheron »

Yeah, in addition to what the hint says, you need upper and lower case letters.

Also, I believe their reset password is borked, I finally just made a new account
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Aureilya
Lost

Re: Wildstar Beta Keys for 4/4-4/6

Unread post by Aureilya »

Yeah, it took me 3 days, 4 tickets and numerous google searches and forum conversations to get a working account when pre-order first came out. In addition to that password requirement, Google Chrome was bypassing the page with my pre-order key on it entirely, and I had to use firefox to get through the process, but finally made it!