Elder Scrolls Online

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Tenrilaux

Elder Scrolls Online

Unread post by Tenrilaux »

I'm putzing around and enjoying myself a bit. It feels enough like an Elder Scrolls game to me, in that I stumble around killing things with magicka, and then find quests on the way.

Made a Grim thing, The Grim was already taken apparently, so I made Grim Assembly. It's an Aldmeri Dominion one though, so.. anyway it exists is all.

Edit: People from all factions can join, but PvP as a guild can only be done for the Dominion.
opalexian

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Unread post by opalexian »

was wondering if anyone was checking out ESO. I may, although I need to move the end of this month, so the tiiiimmmeeee :(

Also not sure if I trust your taste... ; 3
SURVEY SAYS: Sandwiches cut in 1/2 catty-corner taste 5 times better than those cut lengthwise!

FFXIV-Linji Zlykot, Queen of ALL THE THINGS
WoW (retired)-Opalexian, Killyzix, Yuolin, Sujibga, Hajae, Oxauun, Rasputine
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

ESO, like Wildstar, I don't feel are worth 60 bucks and 15 a month. Fun games? I prefer ESO over Wildstar but both are fun.

I think some are waiting for the price to go down.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Having played both, I found ESO kind of mediocre. I will probably play it if it eventually goes Free to play, but I don't see myself spending $20 on it, let alone $60.

However, for the couple of people that are playing it- here is their RP community:

http://www.teso-rp.com/forum
Allison

Unread post by Allison »

Fae and I have been having a lot of fun with it!