1st Grim Hearthstone Tournament of "It Was The Cards!"

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Inzema
Lost

Re: 1st Grim Hearthstone Tournament of "It Was The Cards!"

Unread post by Inzema »

Khorvis, you can find me at Ikkorous#1214 Shoot me a friend invite.
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Abric has defeated Aureliya 2-0.

Sad day.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

I tried friending Tekk, I sent a PM, I haven't heard anything back yet.
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

After a long-fought series of battles, I have emerged victorious!
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Will be updating the board tomorrow - giving people an opportunity to finish their matches.

I have a lot of people I have not heard from here. Not really sure where the communication breakdown is - as I know each and every one of you have fingers, toes, and eyes.

If you don't like talking to people - I suppose I can understand that. You know, if it was not for the fact that most of you have been able to do it in the first place! Don't be that person. Don't be the one who let apathy kill the childhood joy of your fellow gamers!

No pressure.
Inzema
Lost

Unread post by Inzema »

Maybe it is the fact that I have a bit of a jacked up schedule, but I have yet to see Khorvis online and Bnet is reading him as last online two days ago. We will see if I can flag him down soon.
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Faeriel

Unread post by Faeriel »

Swifty and I are trying to sync up, but only just touched base tonight, so we might need some extra time to get our games in.
Inzema
Lost

Unread post by Inzema »

0-2, Khorvis wins. My rogue deck did not cut it.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

I won't be playing Tekk til Friday when she gets back in town.

ETA: I think I win by default, she never showed.
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

List is updated and a few minor changes have been made.

Tekk was a no-show at her match with Ruuki and has been disqualified. Bartantalus has forfeitted his match with Nojinbu. Since the Bart/Nojinbu match was lined up to face off against Sangjai - Sangjai gets another pass to the next round due to a forfeited match, so congratulations to Sangjai for MERE POWER OF PRESENCE!

Swifthoof and Faeriel - we're waiting on you two. If you two cannot get your match done by the end of this weekend, then one of you needs to forfeit or I'll have to strike both of you off the list. I'd prefer you fight it out, but going over time on something that can already take a long time breaks the momentum. Whoever wins (or forfeits) from your match will be facing off against Sangjai. If you're scared of her - suck it up! She needs blood to sustain her beauty.

I'll be contacting Tenrilaux and Nojinbu on the Facebook to help them facilitate their match - as both of them are pretty lame with reading (childhood horrors will do that).

Ruuki, you'll be facing off on Khorvis. He hasn't been saying much here in public, but it seems PMs have been working. Don't let him slide past you - he is slippery.

Please complete Round 3 matches no later than (NLT) Thursday, 10 April.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

I beat Khorvis.
Tenrilaux

Unread post by Tenrilaux »

Tenrilaux advances to the FINALS OF CARDS!

PS: I pity who has to go up against Nojimbo's hunter deck in the loser's bracket. Phew it was tough. I only won by a tiny misplay.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

So... what's going on with this?
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Sorry for the delay in this, folks. It was my hope and desire that the additional weekend would give people the opportunity to finish what they obviously would not intentionally blow off. That was a semi-successful gamble. I hope the time spent not communicating absences means very exciting things have been happening in their place. I know no one here would willfully waste the time of others, so we will just have to presume a super happy thing happened to distract them or a disastrous case of broken fingers, punctured eyes, or lacerated tongues. I myself caught onto the case of the passive aggressive - but I've been told it will be cured in due time!

Faeriel and Swifthoof have forfeit their entire bracket - so there has been a cut in both tournaments. Sunderpalm will be moving directly into the final match against Tenrilaux to bring about who is the 1st Champion of Cards. In the Third Place Tournament, Nojinbu will be facing Sangjai to see who will be facing me. Whoever wins that match will meet with the very ravenous Ruuki - who cannot be sustained by the card blood of Khorvis' loss for very much longer!

I still wish everyone to complete their matches by Saturday, 19 April. If that is too difficult for you - if you decide to uninstall - if you decide to drop away from the internet - if you are incapable of time management - just let me know. Or let someone who knows someone who knows me. I am very easy to get a hold of - directly and indirectly.

No need to send cards for my sickness. The doctors say it will be gone with time.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

Abric wrote:Whoever wins that match will meet with the very ravenous Ruuki - who cannot be sustained by the card blood of Khorvis' loss for very much longer!
The cards, the cards, the cards will tell, the past, the present and the future as well, the cards, the cards...

*some shuffling with an evil smirk and humming to herself*

Oh, wait, who me? No no, I'm as innocent as they come, and patient too, but the cards, you see... they hunger.