Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Ashenfury
Lost

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Unread post by Ashenfury »

I just pre-ordered my copy of the expansion pack. The story was a bit predictable and some of the presentation (Dont get me started on how bad they fucked up the butcher) wasn't up to par but the gameplay was solid and the expansion seems to be ditching the things that didn't work (Auction House, random item properties) and expanding on the things that did (crafting, paragon). Not to mention there's a new character class and some new content.

One of the more exciting features is the adventure mode in which the game is completely unlocked and you aren't force fed the story for the 100th time. I am a bit bummed to see the GOLD based auction house go away but after checking it out this weekend I can see that it has only gotten worse. A radiant star is going for 25mil. LOL!

The whole point of saying this is that I hope to get together with some of you guys for some demon slaying. I'm revisiting the base game to get my hardcore characters leveled up and ready for ACT V.
Abric
Lost

Re: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Unread post by Abric »

I'm waiting until it has been released and is in the hands of gamers and reviewers that have proven they don't just suck any game studio dick that comes their way.

I may see you in a couple of months!
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Alakhai and I will have it.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

Chances are Sunder and I will have it too.
Yrzuli
Lost

Unread post by Yrzuli »

Anaie wrote:Alakhai and I will have it.
Alakhai's been twitching and resisting pre-ordering her collector's edition. WHY ARE COLLECTOR'S EDITIONS SUCH CRACK TO ME?!?!!!!!!
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

I will definitely be getting it. Finally they make the game a little more casual-firendly and the grind not so mind numbing.
Valindria
Lost

Unread post by Valindria »

I got it too, though I can't promise I'll be playing it as much beyond the initial "OMG MUST PLAY", lest I slack on my WoW stuff!
Keeper of the Vault, pseudo CFO
[Now shut up and give me your money! =P]
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

Meh. I'm with Abric and waiting to see how good the xpac really is before buying it.