Wildstar Online

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Aureilya
Lost

Re: Wildstar Online

Unread post by Aureilya »

Bummer that you didn't roll on Evindra, but I get it since you're playing with friends.

I'm curious, since you are level 15, have you tried out housing yet?
Aureilya
Lost

I yoinked these pictures from a friend's tumblr- This is the one thing so far that makes me a little bummed I won't be raiding in Wildstar.

Holy shit. They went all out in the visuals department.

In other news- went to my first weekly RP gathering last night, it was packed. So much fun. There were 16 people in the raid group last I checked, and I'm pretty sure it went over 20. I got shots from inside and outside the bar, and still couldn't get everyone.

Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Keep the photos coming!
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

I did get my house up and put a few things in there. Haven't really tested much, beyond making a garden to plant my farming seeds. It's got a lot of potential, I've seen some impressive pics on reddit with people's housing.
Aureilya
Lost

Ok, The Grim now exists in Wildstar.

I registered the guild on the Evindra server. I know that I'm pretty much the only one playing, and at this point there are no plans for the guild. But if people ever decide to start playing, the guild is ours and we're able to start using it if anyone ever wants to.
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

It'll be awhile for me. Waiting on the initial price to go down or the monthly payments. Fun game though. Enjoyed my Engineer.