Preliminary Thought - Elimination Board Game Tournament

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Poll: Interested in an elimination style board (electronic) game tournament?

Yes (I will crush all before me)
45%
No (I fear confrontation)
No votes
Maybe (I am fickle about my games and time)
45%
I just needed a button to push - thanks!
9%

Total votes: 11

Inzema
Lost

Re: Preliminary Thought - Elimination Board Game Tournament

Unread post by Inzema »

I'm in. I'm usually online during daytime stateside times. I'm on my secondary bnet account these days. Nika's got my battletag.
"If I can't eat it, ssscrew it, sssell it, or ussse it to blow sssomething up, then what ussse isss it?" ~Inzema
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

I'll be writing something up concerning Hearthstone for folks to vote on for time/day preferences and also give resources for folks who have yet to pick up Hearthstone - yet still want to have some fun with people they may not have seen/spoken to in some time.

Start putting it out word of mouth. Other Ventures is still foreign to a number of people who may be interested in this.
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

if we do hearthstone, what level characters would we be running? I've mucked around with it and I think when they put it out for the iPad I'll be playing it, but otherwise I only hit it up every now and then. I think my highest character is maybe 15?
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

I don't think the level of the characters makes a difference, does it? I think all the levels do is unlock basic cards, but most of the game is so random between RNG and what cards you unlock with packs, I feel like it's pretty balanced no matter what.