Star Trek Online - The Grim Fleet

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Abric
Lost

Re: Star Trek Online - The Grim Fleet

Unread post by Abric »

He has yet to accept my friend invite.

Then again, STO does love to have as many fucking windows and tabs as they can fit. It almost makes EVE look streamlined.
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

That is a terrifying thing to envision, since EVE was complicated as hell and had a learning curve like a cliff.
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

I have no request pending in STO so no idea where that invite went. Send me another one.
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Don't think that is how it works. You'll have to pop on Mumble and we'll have to walk you through it, old man.
Araun
Lost

Unread post by Araun »

The fleet continues! In a few days we will have our own dilithium mine, thanks to the hard work of hundreds of hapless colonists. They thought they were headed to a grand life on the frontiers - well. They were half right. If we weren't on the frontiers, we wouldn't be getting away with this.

Since I'm going to be focusing on The Grim Echo, I've put Khorshah in charge of the fleet and its various projects. He was providing a huge chunk of the resources anyway, he might as well get to decide which ones we do!
vbhh, m mkl, m k bni bng'vvvvc
AKA: Araun, the.