Skyrim Mods

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Ashenfury
Lost

Skyrim Mods

Unread post by Ashenfury »

Graphical:
Changes often. Just know that there are mods that greatly improve view distance, textures, weather, sky maps, actual in-game map, flares, fauna, and much more. You can make the game nearly photo realistic using this mod list. Note that even my epeen megabeef rig can't play with all of these enabled: http://kotaku.com/5961994/what-skyrim-l ... ds-at-once

Enhancements
Sky UI - PC Interface
Xenius Character Enhancement - Only character mod that matches original art.
Convenient Horses - Saddle bags, I ignore the other features.
Ultimate Follower Overhaul - The ability to specify what equipment followers use. Ignore the rest
Unofficial Skyrim Patch - I had to use it to get around a game stopping bug.
Wearable Lanterns - Hang a light source from your belt.
Unread books glow - If you haven't read it before then it glows. VERY nice if you actually read.
Realistic map - Makes your game map look more realistic and puts roads on it
Stones of Berenzia Map Markers - Self explanatory.
Realistic Rag Dolls - For the love of god get this. Removes many cheese wheels during death scenes.

Quests
Moonpath to Elsweyr
Descent into Madness
Hunting in Skyrim
Sea of Ghosts
Legendary Creatures
Anaie
Lost

Re: Skyrim Mods

Unread post by Anaie »

I use unread book glow and stones of berenzia map markers (and quest markers), and they are great. Will be getting one or two more of these for sure (especially, the follower one!)

I also grabbed one that makes potions and scrolls weigh .1 lbs instead of the higher value...

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Oh and I have a Hermit's Treehouse mod that gives you a place to live in the woods until you can afford a house in a town (or if you want to make a woodlands living character).

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Thank you for pointing out the follower mod! That is amazing! I noticed the followers still equip the best piece you give them (I thought I would be able to say wear this piece always), but it is still awesome. Also, the horse options in it are awesome!!!!

Ashenfury
Lost

Unread post by Ashenfury »

I used to despise followers. I literally had one to be a mule and would tell him to stay outside when I went into dungeons. That mod makes them useful. I'm a spellsword so I've always wanted my followers to be archers and support mages. This allowed me to do exactly that.

There was one that I forgot to list that was must have but I can't remember what it was. When I get home I'll look at it again. I don't understand how the horse and companion ones aren't on the front page of the workshop.