Guild Wars 2 (Tarnished Coast Server)

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Aureilya
Lost

Re: Guild Wars 2

Unread post by Aureilya »

Just keep trying, you'll get it. And it's worth it. Besides, you can still continue to play and level up while you're waiting to join us, all your toons will keep their levels and items when you move.

I hear Khorvis just got the game as well.
Aquizit
Lost

Unread post by Aquizit »

I just finished exploring Hoelbrak. If I felt any more viking, I'd be raiding England right now.
Bloodscream
Lost

Unread post by Bloodscream »

I just checked when I got home from watching movies at Mal's. Was about half past midnight and the server wasn't full. Luckily this was the 2nd day I had the game so I waited but if you have had it for days, just pick another server and keep en eye out to transfer.

I got on the server less than a week ago, patience. You'll get in but ya it's a pretty busy server and yet less population than one of the servers we are currently fighting.
Abric
Lost

Re: Guild Wars 2 (Tarnished Coast Server)

Unread post by Abric »

With the Guild Missions added to the game, Bart and I made the decision to put our (baby) influence into Architecture. That will, eventually, give us access to Guild Puzzles. Those sound interesting enough to do, without having us trying to wrangle up a bunch of people to get online.

Other options were:
Politics - Guild Rush (race you have to win 15 times for credit)
Art of War - Guild Bounty (kill champions)
Economy - Guild Trek (Locate 5 random locations)

All are time based - so when we eventually get to the point of getting these, I'll post something here and we'll probably do something on the weekend.

Note: We're searching Architecture Level III. That is going to take 71 hours and change of this post. We then have to get Architecture Level IV before we can research Guild Trek I. No idea how much influence that'll be, but right now we have 1,360!
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

No idea what you're talking about. Was there a patch? I miss gw2 so much, but wow has become too much of a time sink for me to play anything else.
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

You can min/max your crafting leveling with the link below.

http://www.guildwars2-crafting.com/crafting-guides/
Abric
Lost

Unread post by Abric »

Rytlock's Critter Rampage.

They made a side scroller.
Allison

Unread post by Allison »

Abric wrote:Rytlock's Critter Rampage.

They made a side scroller.
!!
opalexian

Unread post by opalexian »

so happening to look up GW2 I saw Lo! they are having a Mac beta! I was excited until I found that...you have to pay full price for the game. Some 'beta' -_- Are there codes or anything that people get, or do I just need to troll for a cheap copy somewhere around here? I need something to bring the sexy back. :(
SURVEY SAYS: Sandwiches cut in 1/2 catty-corner taste 5 times better than those cut lengthwise!

FFXIV-Linji Zlykot, Queen of ALL THE THINGS
WoW (retired)-Opalexian, Killyzix, Yuolin, Sujibga, Hajae, Oxauun, Rasputine
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

So it seems Ruuki and I will be getting back into Guild Wars 2 a bit. Do we still have anybody playing regularly on Tarnished Coast?