Overwatch Beta (Battletag thread)

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Ashenfury
Lost

Overwatch Beta (Battletag thread)

Unread post by Ashenfury »

If you're joining the Overwatch beta and want to gun with fellow Grims then shoot me an add and drop your battle tag in the thread. My battletag is Ashenfury#1134. Unfortunately there are no plans to allow private servers so this is the only way to bring Peace Through Annihilation for now.

Also, nvidia released new drivers today citing Overwatch Beta. If you have an nvidia graphic card make sure to grab the new drivers!
Kharzak

Re: Overwatch Beta (Battletag thread)

Unread post by Kharzak »

Looking forward to this game.
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Screenmonkey#1624

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

Sunderpalm#1897
Mohan
Lost

Unread post by Mohan »

I'll add my battle tag when I get home later tonight. Anybody wanna fuss around with this Friday night?
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Guild meeting and then D&D for me on Friday, but I'll be around....

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Mohan
Lost

Unread post by Mohan »

Well I probably won't get much time this weekend to actually play around, but my tag is Macole#1494. Based on the few matches I've played so far, I'll probably pick up the game when it launches.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Mohan wrote:Well I probably won't get much time this weekend to actually play around, but my tag is Macole#1494. Based on the few matches I've played so far, I'll probably pick up the game when it launches.

WOOO HOOO!

Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

I did 23% of a teams dps the other day with Bastion. Hot damn I like that siege gun.
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

He used to be even better Kharzak. He had limited angle of coverage in turret mode, but had his own mini shield... it was OP. Now, he is beatable but still one of my favorites.

The best thing about OW is that you have to play multiple characters because depending on what you are facing, there is always a character than can do best against it. There is no, "I'll just always play this guy" in this game. You gotta try others, if you don't want to die a lot as you climb ranks.