Netherholdt Minecraft Realm

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Aureilya
Lost

Netherholdt Minecraft Realm

Unread post by Aureilya »

Ok everyone, I have started us a Minecraft realm for the TN-Ravenholdt community. Realms work by invitation, so please leave your minecraft name in this thread for an invite, or PM it to me and I will add you.

Realms only supports 20 players, 10 of which can play at a time. But I think that'll be big enough for us.

I built a little shelter at the spawn point with a bed in it, so you won't have to worry about dying to monsters if you spawn in at night. There is a cave directly under the shelter where you can gather stone and other resources to get started.

Bonus- there is also an ocean dungeon right by the spawn point. Look for the ocean and you'll see it. As of this posting it is unexplored. Have at it.

RULES OF THE REALM

* Please do not remove or obstruct the bed at the spawn point shelter.

* PVP is enabled - have fun, but please don't be a jerk.

* Try to build a reasonable distance from each other so everyone has plenty of room to expand their builds.

* No stealing from chests that don't belong to you. The exception is the chest in the spawn point shelter, which I'll try to keep stocked with supplies to get people started. If you take something and have a chance to replace it later, it would be appreciated but not required!

* Please try not to deplete resources near other people's builds. (Example, if someone has built a beach house, please don't take all the sand from their property.)

* If you come across a village, please try to fortify it or at least put blocks in front of the doors so they won't be wiped out by a zombie invasion. Feel free to harvest the crops from the village, but please replant the seeds for the next person.

* Have fun! :)