SPACEBALLS THE GUILD~!

The Dark Portal was never alone. Other lands and adventures await The Grim (( Forums for other games The Grim have a presence in, official and unofficial ))

Moderator: Officers

Zelby
Lost

SPACEBALLS THE GUILD~!

Unread post by Zelby »

In the depths of the universe an ancient unspoken evil again arises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FShc3zcLBw

Foot soldiers race across the battle field clad in helmets round as moons, with a cry that sends shivers down even the most seasoned prostitute or warrior. Across the sky fly twinorbs of doom that make everyone who notices the shadow huddle in fear or run for cover. These evil monsters they march and fly and destroy all who stand before them and the singular goal they all proclaim. "AIR FOR SPACEBALLS, MAYHEM FOR THE UNIVERSE, CONQUEST FOR THE SKROOB~!"

Yes! The spaceballs are here. Nasty evil ruthless & INCOMPETENT to a T they are here to spread chaos, danger, fear, madness, stupidity!, and utter basic indecency among the galaxy; at any cost that will bring down the bottom line of the economic downturn!

From cutting inline to not putting up or down the seat in the bathroom! No deed no matter how big or small is unrecognized by the Empire of spaceballs! For the goal is one of singular ideal. From putting a severed finger in chili to taping tunafish fillet under someones chair SPACEBALLS live to cause panic fear chaos madness paranoia.

Anything to weaken the people more to accept the "guidance" of the "IMMORTAL" president "THE SKROOB".

Leader of all spaceballs! From the lowliest toilet mucker and soybean planter to the highest of all dark helms and High muffti. Yes all under the command of the president - THE SKROOB! Under THE SKROOB 's purview the heads of both the dark helms the SPACEBALLS POLITICAL ARM, and the muffti's the SPACEBALLS MILITARY ARM fufill and interpret its strange orders. The commanders of these two twin positions are the ones who hold the titles: 'Master Dark Helm: Crywalker' & 'Grand High Muffti: 'Col' Sandars' .

SPACEBALLS THE GUILD! is a darkside group I started in SWTOR with the intention of bringing the humor of spaceballs into the SWTOR world. If you have seen the spaceballs movie or cartoon you KNOW the sort of humor we are working to put inplace.

Mind you it is just me right now.... Cause apparently I am the only one who thinks you can have fun well beheading someone with a schwartz saber or crushing there best friends! And no I dont mean anyone in a winabego.

MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!!!!!*Fades out talking like yogurt* Oh what a world!

(SERIOUSLY LETS GET SOME GRIM YET FUNNY PRESENCE IN SWTOR!)