Nymare

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Nymare

Nymare

Unread post by Nymare »

Full Name: Nymare Sunfire
Titles or Nicknames: nothing well-known or used often enough to bother noting
Race: Sin'Dorei
Hair: Long and platinum blonde
Eyes: Bright Fel Green
Height: 6ft-ish
Weight: 130-140ish
Notable Physical Features: Nothing terribly notable.  If one looked close enough, one might notice a bite-sized patch of flesh on her neck isn't exactly the same skin tone as the rest, and she has a rune-like symbol scarred into her back between her shoulders - purely decorative now, though it once served a purpose.  Otherwise, typically, her skin glows with the lively peach tone of someone used to being out in the sun, her long hair usually pulled back. She is tall, fierce, and fluid in form, fitting the stature of a ranger, and bothers to take care of herself, though one might not call her "polished" most of the time, she spends too much time fighting.  Through it all, her expression is usually one of mischief, with a rosy pout that is always ready to break forth in a good laugh (at your expense or someone else's, more than likely).

Place of residence: varies, though currently - Eversong, Sunbound Manor
Place of Birth: Silvermoon
Known Relatives:
Marthin Sunfire (father - recently deceased)
Nelani Sunfire (mother - alive)
Sisters (youngest to oldest):
Anaralah, Vythica (twin, not identical - deceased), Dravinya, Lyselle (m), Irissa (m), Moriania

Religion/Philosophy:
Be the hammer. Seeking balance and staying the "middle ground" merely perpetuates the instability. Azeroth needs to be put back together, even if it is forced.

Occupation: High Inquisitor of the Grim, Ambassador of the Horde, Ranger of Silvermoon
Guild Rank: Irredeemable
Known Associates: though seen in conversation with many, she is typically in the company of Qabian Amberlight and something is on fire.
Known Nemesis: no one specific at the moment.  Otherwise: the alliance

Special Skills: causing destruction by any means possible - through arrows, magic, other people, or mere words.
Positive Personality Traits: fearless, quick-witted, thoughtful, shrewd, diplomatic (as necessary), playful - but do not mistake her, she is also methodical. With few exceptions, everything she does has a reason or motive behind it... everything.
Negative Personality Traits: can be defiant and outspoken at the wrong time, snarky, can and will hold a grudge, and when not out marauding, she can be downright reclusive/anti-social. Will occasionally act her age.

History Before The Grim:
(will fill in later)

History In The Grim:
(will fill in later)
Last edited by Nymare on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Qabian

Re: Nymare

Unread post by Qabian »

Nymare is a force to be reckoned with in every field and every endeavor.  Never in my entire life have I met a woman who both knows what she wants and is actually capable of doing what it takes to get it.  But then, she is the exception to every rule.  She can be deceptive and subtle or blatant and brutal as suits the situation, but she knows who she is.  When she says she is Grim, I believe it.

If what she wants is peace through annihilation, she will stop at nothing to see it happen.
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

I have studied this one extensively. Her duality is most fascinating and the nature of her soul could well provide further discoveries if she ever becomes ready to awaken that which sleeps within her...

She serves the mandate like an arrow from a bow when a target presents itself. However when left at leisure she has the seemingly common elven tendency to indulge her emotions.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

Nymare Sunfire is a ruthless adversary, and I would never really call her an ally. She and I are usually at odds, mainly because we don't understand each other very well.

However, I respect her. Yeah. Despite what she gave to become what she is, Nymare a powerful woman in her own right. Full of bulshit, but still very much like a sin'dorei. Once I looked up to her, nowdays I know I've carved my own path. If it doesn't destroys me, then we will be equals at last. If not... I have no regrets.