Meerigel

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Meerigel

Meerigel

Unread post by Meerigel »

Short information:

Full Name: Meerigel (doesn't tell the surname to anybody, because doesn't want to feel some kind of connection with home)
Race: pandaren
Hair: dark brown, thick and shiny
Eyes: dark warm green, like wet fir-needles

Place of Birth: Pandaria, sourth part of the jade forest
The main principle: Not one step back.

Special Skills: Really good cook. Very interested in local food, always try to invent new dishes and to treat somebody with them.

Positive Personality Traits: Polite with strangers accorging to circumspection. Has nothing to regret and so - rather brave for a young girl.

Negative Personality Traits: Impulsive, according to the young age. Has no past and nobody to love - and has no desire to understand this feelings in others. Has a great respect for the Horde for their help, but actually do not care of nothing and nobody.

The story:

That was night. Not that night, which could be outside a big city - dark, full of coolness and nature sounds. No, that was bad smelling, creaking, stuffy night in Orgrimmar. At least, I remembered it so. That was my first night here - and I has no reasons to regret about my desicion. Inspecting creatures around me, I stopped my sight on somebody really awful. Dirty, rotten skin and absolutely stone eyes - that was what I saw. Of course, I've heard adout undeads, but to see them alive.. That was like walking into childish nightmare. Meanwhile, the creature catched my sight and went to my table.

- First time here? - creaking voice sounds unexpectedly full of life, and even a little bit sympathetically.
- Y..es. Why are you asking? - with a great stress I squeezed the words.
- Too much of "you" here during the last few weeks. And each sits here with these scared eyes and wrinkles his nose and has no idea what to do. Not trying to say, that we don't like pandarens, but all of you are.. alien here. At least for the present.
- You don't have to believe me, but I suppose, that at home I was even more alien, - I calmed down and even faintly grinned.
- That sounds.. unusually, - the stranger focused on me his awful eyes, - want to tell?

I doubted. It wasn't a big secret, but I had no reasons to discuss it with anybody. On the other hand, there was a strange feeling, that this stranger could help me.

- Maybe.. Why not. It's not a long story, - I sighed and started.
- I think the story of intrusion into Pandaria is not new for you.. So, the place where I lived was a little village. It was not lucky place, because one day it was totally destroyed. I wasn't at home that day - in the morning I went for a long walk - and that saved me. I saw gyrocopter in the skyes, remember clearly - it was blue with gold. It really surprised me. A few minutes later everything was covered with smoke and ash. I could not hear anything because of explosion sounds. Some time I was out of consciousness, than tried to find my home. As you can guess - there was nothing. I saw those people - they were tall, with rude faces and voices. They joked on forein language and walked back and forth through the place, which was my home and my relatives until they come.
And then it happened. I felt how the hatred grew inside me, but I had nothing to do with it. I never was good in self control and a few times even met with Sha, which was very disgrace among pandarens by the way.. - I looked down, then continued, - Anyway, this time it was really awful. A huge black Sha, consists of nasty clods.. I ran away as fast as I could, thats all I remember. Certainly, I fall down and hit my head. I heard the sounds of fight and roar, and then somebody took me and hold. Opened my eyes, I saw red banners above the strange gignger sunset and big green orks.. I never saw them before, except on the pictures, but nothing else could surprise me on that moment. I understood - that was totally the end of my previous life.
As you understand, I was in the Horde camp. They were kind with me.. It was difficult to believe in it under the cynical sights and loud creaking language, which was so difficult to learn.. But they gave me the food and the place to sleep.. And after some time, when I asked, may I go to Kalimdor, joining the ship with injured soldiers, they accepted me this. So - I'm here with no way back.

The undead rubed his hands and grinned at me.
- Nice, nice.. I think, I have something to you, - he handed me a dirty sheet of paper, - this adress. You may try to come. I feel like you could be useful there.

I unwraped the paper - there was an unknown adress. Then I raised my eyes, but there was nobody at my table. I turned the sheet and found accurate capital letters: "THE GRIM".

(( I would be grateful for corrections concerning both language and lore ))