Anaie

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Anaie
Lost

Anaie

Unread post by Anaie »

Full Name: Anaie Breen (last name only known to a small group)
Titles or Nicknames: Cap'n, bitch (Cessily)
Race: Forsaken (formerly human)
Hair: Red
Eyes: Glowing Yellow
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 80 lbs
Notable Physical Features: An exact twin of Syreena, but appears a few years older, with a little more meat on her bones.

Place of residence: Undercity, also known to frequent a waterfall in Stranglethorn.
Place of Birth: On a farm somewhere near Andorhal
Known Relatives: Derrick Breen, Father (dead); Melinda Breen, Mother (dead); Laurel Breen, youngest Sister (dead); Syreena Breen, Twin sister, Forsaken.

Religion/Philosophy: Cross her and you are a foe, stay out of her way, and you are not an enemy.

Known Associates: Coyotl, Syreena, Erzsebet, Kharzak, Alakhai
Known Nemesis: Any that would harm my sister Syreena

Special Skills: Sneakin', Stabbin', Drinkin', an uncanny ability to tug on a certain druid's tail for luck in highly deadly situations.
Positive Personality Traits: Murderous, loyal, an occasional twinge of conscience
Negative Personality Traits: Murderous, an occasional twinge of conscience, superstitious

History Before The Grim: A ranking officer in Mutiny, defected with an elite crew to the ranks of the Grim after deciding their Admiral was weak and lazy.
History In The Grim: Removed from its ranks multiple times, having assaulted some of its members, including its leader Lascivious.  Anaie has always considered herself a Grim to the end, even when she could not wear its tabard.  Now returned and having not caused any strife without permission since, she works on controlling her anger and not filleting those she believes should be food...

Quirks/Misc: Her speech pattern and accent is a mixture of multiple dialects and languages from a life at sea. (think pidgin) When a serious matter arises, she can and will speak quite proper, but it is not a relaxed form of communication for her, and is only done when she feels it is needed. A promise she made to the man that raised her when they parted ways.
Last edited by Anaie on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.
Cessily

Re: Anaie

Unread post by Cessily »

The Forsaken bitch who cut my ears. For the longest time I've tried to keep pace with her, trying to be as good as her. It was not until recently that Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider's plan for me became clear, and I managed to claw my place up the top ranks of the Grim Rogues. There will be a day when the dead will manage to top the sin'dorei, but as sure as hell this day ain't coming while I live.
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

I have often fought alongside Anaie, in many ways she is like a child who stabs an animal until it stops moving. She reminds me of Shimi, who it must be said has picked up more than a few bad habits from Anaie!

She is a loyal ally however and serves the mandate with conviction, she also seems to be learning that control over oneself is the supreme virtue.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

If she is the paragon of pirate virtue I wonder why they have the reputation they do. I have never experienced anything other than willing assistance and competence in battle with her. Mayhap still waters run deep but if so she keeps it well masked.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

Canaie
Irredeemable

Unread post by Canaie »

((Damn nice! You got a source for that picture?))
Anaie
Lost

Unread post by Anaie »

((kharzak found it for me))
Krinathalasa
Lost

Unread post by Krinathalasa »

(Why is Syreena wielding daggers of flame? Isn't she combat now?)