Acherontia

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Thrysta

Re: Acherontia

Unread post by Thrysta »

Our...dear...High Inquisitor...
One day, I will savor looking...
...within her.
Cessily

Unread post by Cessily »

The High Inquisitor was once a woman I admired and looked up to. Admired her strength, and I wanted some of that to myself. But she changed, as they all did, and admiration became respect. But only that. As with Drinn, Nymare and Kelven, she broke. She is not herself anymore. But she is still the High Inquisitor, and I follow her footsteps. Whatever she requires of me, I will make reality. And that may very well be the end of me.
Amaurn

Unread post by Amaurn »

I remember when she was clouded with emotion and confusion. Something has changed within her and stripped her of such weakness, she serves the Mandate effectively. Let us hope she does not stray from this true path of control over mind and body, for it is a blades edge and the fall is infinite.
[img]http://members.cox.net/glomund/images/amaurn.png[/img]
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

My ... guest ... made things both easier and harder. She is now an automaton, incapable of original thought. As such if you can make your actions appear to conform to her blinkered view she will ignore you. Conversely, however, there can be no arguing with her to explain the nuances of your behaviour. If you wish to change her programming you must use those higher in The Grim. A better servant the mandate could not hope for - provided nothing strange happens and the new information overloads her rigid little set of rules.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.