Malebrignon

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Malebrignon
Lost

Malebrignon

Unread post by Malebrignon »

Full Name: Cyrus ik Cobratiis III
Titles or Nicknames: The Malebrignon, Artificer, 'Brig
Race: Undead Human
Hair: Varies. It's all an illusion anyway.
Eyes: Violet
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Hmm.... maybe 85 pounds?
Notable Physical Features: 'Brig goes out of his way to NOT appear special. Without his equipment and illusions, he'd look like just another skeleton.

Place of residence: Maintains a workshop beneath Kargathia Keep in Ashenvale.
Place of Birth: Forgotten
Known Relatives: None.

Religion/Philosophy: I am not a priest of any gods or powers. I command energy by force of will and bend it into Light or Shadow as I see fit.

Guild Rank: Inquisitor / "The Artificer" - Former Guild Master
Known Associates: Regnanetah, Abric, Fhenrir, Xarja, Leyujin......many, many more.
Known Nemesis: All lost to time or defeated...for the moment. Inzema, perhaps.

Special Skills: In addition to enchanting armaments, I occasionally make toys and other wildly impractical magical items which are given freely to trusted associates. One could say I have a talent for creating magical solutions to mundane problems.

Positive Personality Traits: Loyal, diligent, intuitive, natural leader

Negative Personality Traits: Too quiet. ((OOC: Greedy, cowardly, holds grudges indefinitely when "wronged"))

History Before The Grim: There is a lengthy story to tell about my arrival upon Azeroth. There is another about my struggles with the host body I was stuffed into years later. The story of my leadership and subsequent disbanding of the Decimate faction is one only for the privileged.

History In The Grim: I long served The Mandate and fought beside The Grim before officially taking up a tabard. Shortly after that I accepted the position of schoolmas...hmmm... Dreadweaver and began a necessary re-education of our Priests and Necromancers. When the Who...Mistress stepped down from the position of leadership, the mantle fell to me and I claimed the title of Artificer. I was barely able to pass on the burden to Regnanetah before my ordeal involving an elemental lord of shadows in which I was held captive for a brief year. Upon returning to the Mandate's cold embrace, I deigned not demand leadership back and chose instead to become an Inquisitor. I acted as gatekeeper to The Grim and did my best to rid us of undesirable supplicants in addition to training the worthy. Shortly after Arthas was brought down, an unfortunate teleportation contingency left me sealed in an old (and very heavily warded) workshop of mine beneath Kargathia. Several years later, my minions succeeded in digging me out and I returned to my position on the front lines.
Check out my band! Add us as a friend! Help me become famous, dammit!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Percy-Prowl/162663077184000