Caldwenst "Crow" Zannen

These are the biographies of The Grim members.
Caldwenst

Caldwenst "Crow" Zannen

Unread post by Caldwenst »

The sound of rain and crashing waves can be heard as the old ship creaks and moans, Crow sits by a flickering candle and scratches words into a notebook

Grim,
I'm writing this because this boat seems to be moving at a snail's pace, we're three days late to port and I've got nothing to do. I figure since we've been working together for some time I should let you all know a little about me. Before I was the beautiful, sexy Forsaken you all know and probably hate, I was a Human from Stormwind. I was an Orphan and, as is the case with most orphans, I turned to a life of crime to feed myself. I spent many years stealing from merchants, then upgraded to looting caravans with a group of not so savory persons. Not so long after I started picking up contracts for assassinations, espionage, you know, all the fun stuff.

Around the age of 30 I was well known among the underground. I got the best contracts and I had made the most wanted for the SI:7, a true accomplishment if I do say so myself. One day I grabbed myself a run of the mill Assassination job in Silvermoon. I was supposed to kill some high and mighty asshole snake oil salesman. I prepped the scene in the dead scar, knowing I could easily lead him there. As his cart rolled by, Crow struck, however his daggers landed with a solid thud into the seat. It had been an Illusion the stupid Elves made. Out of nowhere at least 20 men ran out of the woods. From what I could see there was SI:7 and Silvermoon guards both working together. They all died, I'm nothing if not thorough. The only problem is, humans aren't good at handling poison. After that battle I climbed into the highest tree I could find and tried to mix together a cure. Obviously that didn't turn out that amazing. So here I am, not so dead and falling apart. But still damn good at my job.

Fight Well,
Crow