Alibar (Pre-Application)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Alibar

Alibar (Pre-Application)

Unread post by Alibar »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -I am Highlord Alibar Ressan, the Manipulator.

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am obviously a male. As for the race, I am.. A Sin'dorei.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -My class? What is- Nevermind, I suppose I see where you are going. To answer your question, I am many things. I am a lord, a general and a scholar.. Above all, a.. warrior of the darker arts.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Rather.. large, due to circumstances not under my control. I suppose I appear rather aged, though I assure you I am.. not going away anytime soon.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -Due to the rather sad death of my only son and heir, Aest Ressan. I seek to.. complete a few errands that the boy seems to have wished to complete, during his life time. As well as.. avenging his death. Being a part of
the same grouping he was, is a .. small step, to achieving this goal.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I have spent the majority of my life looking over my house. It would seem other matters call, with the death of my son and that I am forced to journey out of the safety of Ressan Spire.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -Dogs! The Alliance's leaders, as well as that bumbling fool Thrall! Once the Alliance is exterminated, Thrall deserves to be put to death for his idiocy.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -Being in character in all public chat channels, being a good roleplayer and courteous of other roleplayers.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -I see one problem with this: A extremely large superiority complex, and a tendency to be far more Chaotic Evil than Lawful Evil, at times. Think "Aest on crack".

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -Hello, I am Aest. I have been active in The Grim for more than a year.  ;D

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -See Above.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - The same as it has always been. A serious raiding and roleplaying community.