Nathandiel

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Nathandiel

Nathandiel

Unread post by Nathandiel »

Grim Application For Nathandiel

How did you hear about The Grim?
Drinn, Atticus

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
Depends on life circumstances. I will lean towards frequently.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
Eight years in WoW. I have experience in game and in conjunction with forums like TNG.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Every character ever.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.

Dawn of Ruin [H] = Twisting Nether (RP Guild)
The Grim [H] = Twisting Nether (RP/PvP/PvE Guild)
Lords of Omen [H] = Ravenholdt (PvP/PvE Guild)

Dawn of Ruin was nice but it didn't last and the PvP team was poor. Lords of Omen is great on the gameplay front but offers no RP opportunities.

I got tossed out of The Grim during University and rejoined my home guild when the Ravenholdt/TwistingNether merger happened. I was not clear on how to maintain membership while attending to IRL responsibilities. Drinn has asked me to try again.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
My Main is Mharren [H] - Lords of Omen. I roll with you on occasion. Taking Mharren out of Lords of Omen is out of the question. RP and PvP would be what I seek.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
PvP while RPing.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
I served as DPS with my home guild during Cataclysm and have been a casual fill-in during Pandaria. I prefer PvP and like my PvE with people that keep it light and fun.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
I like PvP. I like battlegrounds, rateds, arenas, etc. I like to kill people in Halo when not in WoW.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
40-60FPS. Load times fine. Internet Stable.

Provide an armory link to your character.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... iel/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
Happy Hallows End.
WrA: Nathandiel, Mharren
Grobbulus: Andhar
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Nathandiel

Unread post by Syreenna »

Nice to see I'm not the only one who uses the 90 boost on a class I already main. ;) Mine was a different race though. You must really like blood elves.

I don't have a problem with an alt joining The Grim, as long as they are an active alt. I'm curious, what are your plans for Nathandiel, assuming Mharren is still going to be your main?
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Nathandiel

Unread post by Nathandiel »

Yes...90 boost. I really like rogues...and blood elves. >.>

I would like to push ratings with Mharren in WoD but I would still like to be able to PvP for fun and be unconcerned with rating, so I would like to use Nathandiel for that.
WrA: Nathandiel, Mharren
Grobbulus: Andhar
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Admitted
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda