Disciple

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Disciple

Disciple

Unread post by Disciple »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      - I am known as Disciple

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      - Male Undead

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - I am a priest of the Dark Queen

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      - I am a simple servant.  I remember nothing before awakening as one of the Forsaken.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      - My service to the call of destroying the Alliance. The Mandate of the Grim is what draws me to you.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      - I have lived in a tower located between the Deadwind Pass and the Alliance lands of Duskwood.  The Darkshire locals call in their most experienced Alliance veterans to battle me. My travels outside of my home have been to serve my call in the battlegrounds.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      - I care little of Thrall. I serve the Banshee Queen.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      - Follow the proper protocol and procedure when communicating.  Stay in character and use the channels properly.  Also, work to develop and share your characters storyline.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - I feel the mandate and the storyline I have for this character are a perfect match.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      - I am a beginner.  I feel that in the couple weeks I have been a member with Platinum I have learned alot and wish to continue.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      - Yes. I have been playing since Beta (on Thunderhorn and Thornium Brotherhood servers) when pvp servers opened up I wanted to make the jump to a pvp server that I could RP on.  My hope is the RP promotes a stronger community feel. My experience has mainly been with PVP.  I have little knowledge or experience raiding.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      - I desire the opportunity to be part of a community that has meaning.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - Platinum is a supplicant in the guild.  This is another character I have played.  I am undecided on which I will have as a main in leveling to 80.  I see some hope in pvp with Shadowpriest once again with the expansion and I also feel this character has promise in terms of RP and building a story.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Disciple

Unread post by Acherontia »

There may come a time when you are forced to choose between your loyalty to Sylvanas and your loyalty to the Mandate.  Let us hope, for your sake, that it is a choice that needs no deliberation and one that is made with conviction.

We will meet with you this Sunday evening in Grommash Hold, at eight-thirty.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Disciple

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.