Kalless

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Kalless

Kalless

Unread post by Kalless »

Grim Application For Kalless

How did you hear about The Grim?
- Cen is my closest friend in RL and he did the research that lead me to agree. The Grim is by far the guild we are looking for.

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
- Mostly ElitistJerks, wowhead, and reddit have given me the most experience.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
- I can say I've played and lead some D&D games, most computer games like Baldur's Gate, WoW for sure since my friends all like RP in many forms.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Honestly I tend to play either neutral or lawful evil. It makes for interesting story lines that I like to play out in game. Kalless Is by far the most righteous evil character I have created and can't wait to put her in character more often.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- I raided end game content in vanilla wow through to the end of burning crusade and wrath of the lich king, with The Falling Sands on Feathermoon, before they merged and reorganized with another guild.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- Kalless has been my main since I came back to wow at the end of Cataclysm. My alt would be a hunter names Hazrakai

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
- I miss the days of being in an active guild. The Grim has the quality and involvement that I've been looking for, plus the fun of unadulterated violence against the Alliance. I am really just excited to be in a guild that has as much fun as The Grim seems to have.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- Personally I love working together as a team to take down complex encounter and raid bosses. I PvP with Bjarnemon whenever we have the chance (he is a daddy now) and I began my main as a hunter but switched to Kalless after the changes they made to warlocks. So you could say I enjoy ranged dps the most. I also enjoy healing alot! But Cen (my buddies main) has been doing the healing these days. The only other game I played for a bit was Rift and LOTRO, but they did not last long.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- I have a mix of 522 and 550 pvp gear. Love to burst down rogues as a demo lock since they do physical damage and mess with their cloak of shadows. Sometimes I play League of Legends, but mostly wow. World pvp is a plus. I have made attempts on the Alliance king in the past and I will drop what I'm doing to help a guild member who is leveling is a pvp zone.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- I prefer to have a proper name. This was one of the deciding factors that made The Grim stand out.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- I just got a new ACER that runs without interruption and we use dedicated internet account that is stable and under our administrative control.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ess/simple
don't judge the current gear, its my setup for challenge mode ;)
I have 564 ilvl so far. and many transmogs :D

Do you have anything further to add?
- Just thank you for your time and hope that I can be a contributing member of The Grim :)
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Kalless

Unread post by Syreenna »

Thank you for your interest in The Grim.

I've been in the process of updating the required reading and just got that posted this morning, so please review the new content, which is the last post, about Grim Roleplay, just to make sure there will be no future misunderstandings.

If you can live with the way we RP, we conduct interviews during office hours. The schedule for September is posted, and it will soon be updated to include October. If you can't make one of the office hours times, let us know, and we'll try to schedule something else.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Kalless

Unread post by Syreenna »

Admitted.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda