Darkenhas

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Stefan

Darkenhas

Unread post by Stefan »

IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Darkenhas Lo'Cazius of the House Lo'Cazius

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -I am a proud Blood Elf and am all that is man.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      - Paladin, more specifically a member of the Blood Knights, Like my father and his father before him.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?     
      -There are those that choose to live there life in the shadows, I prefer the light, not becasue I feel righteous or blessed by my holy talents.  I prefer it because I want my enemy to see me, I want the feeling of terror to consume them even before the first strike of my weapon quickly and violently ends ther time on this plane.  I am a master of controlled chaos.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -I have no plans for wealth or fame.  I don't want to be raised on a pedestal as a hero of the Horde.  I am perfectly happy and content knowing that some where in Azeroth an Alliance soldier is waking up in the middle of the night in a from a terrible dream, praying that he will never see me in battle.  I know that I want to serve with the Grim because, they are the entity I want to belong to, the nightmare the alliance will never wake up from.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -Although still associated with the Blood Knights, I have been moving around as a sword for hire recently. 

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -The only way I want to see the Alliance working with the Horde is as slaves and front line fodder.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -I have been part of RP guilds before, and agree completly that too much of that time is spent in SMC talking garbage.  Some lvl 45 priest telling a tale of how they are the chosen one and will become the most powerful...blah,blah,blah.  I like RPing, but I will not sit idle in a Horde city talking, when a real soldier would be out on the front lines continueing the fight.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    -I feel as a Paladin and a Blood Knight, my character has the sense of structure needed to work in a chain of command following orders.  This also gives a strong sense of loyalty to all those he serves with, his brothers in arms.  As for my characters story, hes simply driven by a strong sense of inherited hatred to all that is Alliance.  I expect out of joining the Grim that I will be grouped with like-minded people who want to be the best.  At the top of the game in Raiding and PvP.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -The first server I was on was a RPing server, and I was introduced then, and although I liked it, I was always upset with how I was the only person in these guilds that could level and RP at the same time.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -As of right now I have a 70 Lock (thorium Brotherhood), 68 Mage (thunderlord), and this 70 Paladin.  I also have another dozen or so I've rolled to around 40 to get the hang of how they move for PvP.  I like PvP and BG's but have yet to start the end-game content.  I am eagerly looking forward to raiding.  I really enjoy Paladins and have rolled a few, even one Alliance one to 60.  If all goes well I want to bring my Mage over here as well.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I have been playing WoW for a while and am a pretty devoted player. Sadly to say I have never been part of a larger 'serious' guild.  I have always felt out of place in these guilds with maybe 5-10 people on a night, and ran by a GM who hasn't dinged 50 yet.  I know I'm good at this game PvE and PvP and want to be in a guild where I can become even better.  I know that this is one of the best guilds on the Twisting Nether, and feel that what you represent as a guild mirrors my own playstyle and beliefs.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
      -Although currently specced for Retribution, I have no problem following a path that best benefits the guild, and I have expierience Tanking because I did alot of my leveling Protection.  I feel a guild should be like a Brotherhood which means that In WoW I serve the guilds needs first before mine.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Darkenhas

Unread post by Acherontia »

I can find no record of this blood knight in the battlemasters' records.

((Armoury says this character is on Thorium Brotherhood - are you wanting to move over to TN or were you on TN and transferred over there?))