Fhenrir

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Fhenrir

Fhenrir

Unread post by Fhenrir »

Grim Application For Fhenrir

How did you hear about The Grim?
-
I don't even remember at this point. I've known about The Grim for the vast majority of my time on Twisting Nether.

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
-
I was a regular poster on the TNG awhile back, but since I quit I rarely use internet forums.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-
Been roleplaying for years and years.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-
I have played characters with this alignment type, but not really within WoW. I feel it's worth being upfront for those who may not know - my main character is not Lawful Evil and is unlikely to become so.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-
Twisting Nether Raiders was where I spent the bulk of my time, on good ol' TN. We were never a guild, though. Guilds I flew the tabard of in the meantime included:
- First and a Half Legion
- The Crimson Pocket Watch
- Dumbinicide
- Hyjal BT Push
- Bear Vendor
- Confusion

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-
Fhenrir is my main, though I do play other characters who may not seek to join. My "main alts" include Zuffid, Tetsuju, Makul, and a dirty nelf druid on another server.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
-
I expect more RP and PvP. I suspect these things will be easy to provide, and I will do my best to offer plenty of both in return.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-
Oh geez. In Vanilla I focused on 20-mans mostly, which we cleared both of entirely. In BC, I was in TNR for our entire run. We cleared all content up to Sunwell, and the first two bosses of Sunwell. I was a DPS warrior, occasionally a tank, and then a rogue for a little while. In Wrath, I raided through Ulduar on my Holy paladin, cleared Yogg, then burned out.
- I enjoy DPS the most, though I also enjoy healing from time to time. I rarely enjoy tanking, though there have been exceptions.
- Also a note, while I would be open to considering it in the future, I am unlikely to be interested in progression PvE content any time soon.
- No experience in other MMOs.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-
Lieutenant General in Vanilla, Gladiator in S3 and Duelist countless times (many of which were Glad titles robbed of me in the last week - but I digress, that is a rant on how the system works). I love playing a warrior in PvP, and equally love playing a Holy Paladin.
- No experience in other MMOs.

Did you read and understand our guidelines on character names, listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
-
I read and am cool with the naming jig. I suspect people are cool with my name.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-
No problems since starting again in Panda-land.

Provide an armory link to your character.
-
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... rir/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
-
I am arrogant enough to assume this is simply a formality considering how well-acquainted I already am with many members here. I vaguely recall some of the older folks here musing that I would join eventually, and I in turn laughing and saying I wouldn't. Looks like I was mistaken.

I'm looking forward to crushing some Allies with everyone here, and retiring to debate ethics in character!
Abric
Lost

Re: Fhenrir

Unread post by Abric »

Careful Leyujin. I'm pretty sure Xara got all his PvP accolades for him. I have a picture of what Fhenrir used to do all day.

Just hanging around with his friends - giant mushrooms and everything!
Xaraphyne

Unread post by Xaraphyne »

Abric wrote:Careful Leyujin. I'm pretty sure Xara got all his PvP accolades for him.
Everyone in the BG group last night knows that's a lie.

Actually, pretty sure just everyone knows that's a lie.

Like, even if it weren't obviously a joke.

(I'm so bad at PvP)
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

Abric wrote:Careful Leyujin. I'm pretty sure Xara got all his PvP accolades for him. I have a picture of what Fhenrir used to do all day.

Just hanging around with his friends - giant mushrooms and everything!
Oh, is that Kaliera I see hanging out with Fhen there?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

I never thought I'd see the day when Fhen finally wants to join us. I'm glad I was wrong! :)
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Fhenrir

Unread post by Fhenrir »

I may or may not have been spotted chilling with Kaliera by giant mushrooms, but I have here incriminating evidence that someone else in this topic uses poor spelling, grammar, and loses duels.
Attachments
AbricUsesBadGrammar.png
AbricUsesBadGrammar.png (56.42 KiB) Viewed 4574 times
AbricGetsBeatUp.png
AbricGetsBeatUp.png (85.4 KiB) Viewed 4574 times
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

Oh god : )
Syreenna
Irredeemable