Re: Stormcrasher

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Stormcrasher, Arazuel

Stormcrasher

Unread post by Stormcrasher, Arazuel »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?

Lord Arazuel Mendori Stormcrasher.

(IC) What is your gender and race?

A male Blood Elf.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?

I was raised a Paladin immediately after birth. After a few events I care not to discuss at this moment for fear of time, I have learned that the light when used correctly can bring about the death and destruction of all. If the light cannot pierce it, the general misconception that paladins are general peace keepers, saviors, and the all around good guy can lead others to do your bidding as well if used correctly.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?

Nobility is fitting. If I do not see you as an equal then I will see to it one way or another you will be used to fit a purpose for my own personal gain. If one does not fit into my plans or threatens to interfere I am very talented at painting someone as a threat to all, which needless to say, rids my plans of snags and keeps my hands clean as they should be.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?

Luxury. None of the horde will ever know peace until those alliance are gone. And what good is owning a mansion with a beautiful beach with the best women from each end of the globe if you have to have an armed guard every three feet fearing invasion? My point exactly. Peace Through Annihilation is the only answer.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?

Most of my life story will be skipped once again for the sake of time, but I will be glad to share with you if you request.

Do not believe due to my political stature that I am no good with the blade. I had my own army long ago, named the Atrum Templum which lead over 60 men and women strong. Due to unfortunate infighting among my top generals that fell apart, so I took my most trusted soldiers to Da Cartel Enforcers to help kill more Alliance and fill our coffers with gold. But in this world lacking structure, infighting bred and that collapsed too, where we then moved to Spite. It was there me and my men killed the King of Gnomes in his home turf Ironforge. The leaders of the clan Spite felt I was too blood thirsty and removed me from their ranks.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?

The Pact is a saving grace for a leader who lacks the ability to lead his people to true victory. Me and 3 men did what an entire army of his cannot.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?

RP is about having fun and expanding your imagination, letting it run wild with possibilities that the real world cannot grant.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?

Stormcrasher if nothing else, is a very manipulative person who uses his power, reputation, and gold to get what he wants. His story started off good enough, but pain and suffering through the people he trusted and loved most turned his heart cold. I do not see any differences in my characters RP and the theme of Grim with the exception of how they achieve their goals maybe a possibility. Raiding is nice but has never been top priority.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?

I would consider myself experienced, I do LARP every Sunday and I have even ran an RP guild of my own on WoW known as the Atrum Templum long ago. I have played Dungeons and Dragons years ago as well.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)

I have been playing for almost three years. I have played only extensively on Twisting Nether and Kul Tiras, a PvE server where I played Alliance. Over that time I have been in more guilds than I can remember, have a deep understanding of the battlegrounds and world PVP. I have worked 3rd shift the entire time so raiding is my only inexperience, because its hard to find a group ready to go at 8-11am EST.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?

I expect top-notch RP and world PVP. Battlegrounds and instances are fun on occasion and due to my general playtime very rarely do I get to participate in raids.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?

My General playtime is around 7am-1pm server time because of my job. I would love to participate in all aspects of the game but I understand with my hours some are just not possible and reasonable. However, I would like to offer the guild a generally rare RP perspective and some fresh blood.
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Equals?  You will not find any equals here.  Not without significant demonstration of any value of your own.  Nor will you find luxury.  If anything, we will take that from you and give you only hardship in return. You may find power, if you are willing to work for it.  Peace, perhaps, if you can manage to push our Mandate to its rightful place. Nobility, birthright, wealth, however, may have meaning in Silvermoon, but they have none within the Grim.

I notice a complete lack of the designation Blood Knight, nor any reference to the influence of the Naaru on what you claim to have used from birth, nor any discussion of our people's recent past that might indicate you are anything other than a worthless quel'dorei Alliance sympathizer hiding behind violent words in the hopes that we will consider you anyway.  I find that curious and not particularly encouraging, as though you would, as a disturbing amount of lunatics have before you, insist on ties with the Silver Hand, hm?
Nymare

Unread post by Nymare »

He's... Cross.
Acherontia
Lost

Unread post by Acherontia »

He is indeed.  Thrown from the ranks of Spite less than a month ago and picked up off the street already?  And by the Cross, no less.

The Grim will not be a port in a storm for anyone - it is where the storm rages fiercest.  You may claim to desire bloodshed, and peace through such bloodshed, but you will not find any of what you seem to care for most with us.

The matter is closed.