Wulfin/Rallaster

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Rallaster
Lost

Wulfin/Rallaster

Unread post by Rallaster »

Grim Application For Wulfin/Rallaster

How did you hear about The Grim?
Web site and I have seen you guys in passing. I have been on TN for a long long while! I have raided mostly on the alliance side but I have been on the horde as well.

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
If they are active I play my part. If not then I still check them from time to time.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
I think I am some where in between. I have RPed on this server, Argent Dawn and I even RPed some in Age of Conan. Even written a few stories here and there as well!

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Yes I do. I play both a DK and Shaman.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
Most of them are on here. I was with the Honor of Elune and I was the main raiding DK back in wrath before I left. I was gone all of cata. But I have raided on heroic modes during that time as my DK DPS and off tanking.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
As it currently stands I would like to app with both my of my chars. Death Knight - Rallaster. Shaman - Wulfin.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
I'd like to get into some RP and raid end game again. I have been doing LFR only. Horde side seems to have a small raiding community.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
Mainly DPS and off tanking here on TN. On Argent Dawn I was a rogue and a paladin. So I was healing as well.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
Mainly BG's and some basic Arenas.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why. Our scheduled interview times are 8pm on Monday and 10am on Wednesdays. Can you make either of those times?
I can be on most nights. I like to plan my time around raids if they are during the night time hours. As far as an interview my time is also pretty flexible as long as I know a head of time.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
It's less than 6 months old and built by me. Not frame rate issues at all. Plays smooth as silk! :)

Provide an armory link to your character.
Wulfin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... fin/simple

Rallaster
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ter/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
Tomtom
Bartender
X-frames
DPS Meters (For rotation needs)
Weakauras
DoT timers
DBM