Bloodshine

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Lilliana

Bloodshine

Unread post by Lilliana »

Grim Application For <Bloodshine>

How did you hear about The Grim?
-I was a member after it was very first created back in 2005. I stopped playing for the past few years (6 years from the Grim?), but The Grim always had my attention for the amazing role play! I was an officer for a short period of time in The Grim prior to me leaving during the time that Grainger was Steward of The Grim, and although I'm sure things have changed, I was at least privy to that side of things when I was part of the game.

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
-I used to. My previous role playing threads can be found at the old grim website under Lilliana Bloodshine, where I had quite a few storylines with Warneshi and others active during the time from 2005-2007.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-I'm an intermediate role player, and would prefer to be in character at all times when playing the game and to be involved with storylines.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- Yes, I played Lilliana Bloodshine, the sandfury troll priest that was aligned with Warneshi when he was also in The Grim. Bloodshine, who I played more briefly, is her mother, and of course, since I started rp'ing with The Grim, is not a kind soul in character but is dedicated to her purpose. I get the peace through annihilation deal.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
- I am part of the Storm Wolves on Scarlet Crusade, a rp server. I miss the rp/pvp and the dark alignment of The Grim, and truly, people that really want to role play and complete story lines both in game and out (on the forums).

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- This is my main character, although I plan to eventually play the priest, Lilliana, again as well.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
- Role playing and leveling with friends.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
- I haven't played the game since 2009 and after 2007 my play was fairly sparse. I have experience playing priests and shamans. A role in a raid I would feel comfortable in is healer. I have other pve experience from playing EverQuest waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
- Until now I have always been on a pvp server, and really don't understand why anyone would want to be on a pve! I enjoy playing a priest and shaman in pvp. A priest is fun as I can help my friends while to crush someone else! I don't have any other pvp experience in other games.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why. Our scheduled interview times are 8pm on Monday and 10am on Wednesdays. Can you make either of those times?
- Yes I can make the time on Mondays. I am often on weekdays after 7pm and on the weekends.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
- Right now I am playing on an old laptop that does the trick, but I do need an actual desktop to get the full experience of the game. So far no concerns during heavy traffic, and fps/load is decent and I haven't had lagspikes.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ine/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
- It's been 6 years, and I'd thought I'd come back to play. I hope you'll have me again!
Abric
Lost

Re: Bloodshine

Unread post by Abric »

There you are! Want me to let Warneshi know you've appeared again? He doesn't WoW it up anymore, but he still has access to the boards (if he even remembers in his mile high state of mind) and could get a prod over the social network.

Welcome back!
Lilliana

Hey Abric! Warneshi actually lives nearby! He knows I am back :). I have tried to get him wowing again. I may wear him down yet! Hope you are well my friend and I look forward to speaking and playing with you again soon!
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

If you are able to be on Twisting Nether before Monday for the interview that evening then we will meet with you. Aureliya will keep her eyes open, but if you need to alert us of anything then either post here or send a PM to Aureliya or myself.
Lilliana

Hey there, I can be here on Monday at 8pm. : ) Is it alright if I'm on just a starter character? I'm currently on another server!
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Fine by me- I'll keep an eye out for you.
Lilliana

My name was gone! Oh and I just transferred myself on over. I am on as Bloodshiine. I will figure out how to change it on here too!
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Admitted.