Illiyana

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Illiyana Ath'aldy

Illiyana

Unread post by Illiyana Ath'aldy »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
      -Illiyana Ath'aldy

(IC) What is your gender and race?
      -A proud Blood Elf female.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
      -I am a rogue. Why? I suppose it is what I am good at. It isn't like I know much else.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
      -Confident, fiery, a survivor, and passionate about my beliefs.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
      -More strength.  More power, to slay those who cross me. I believe the Grim can help me achieve my goals.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I had joined the Raven Cross with high hopes. Later, I discovered they are hardly what you would call.. "a family'.  The leaders are a sad lot.  In fact, I would not even give them the title 'leader'.  Pathetic.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
      -Ahh.. politics. Although I prefer to stay out of it, I would have to say my feelings for Thrall are not loyal. He shows too many weaknesses. Hardly the qualities of a leader.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
      -It means taking IC seriously, while having a good time. Not to be confused with OOC however. They should always be apart from each other.

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     -I see no real conflict with the Grim mandate and Illiyana's personality. She has a history of being murderous, manupulitive, and insane.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
      -I started roleplaying at about 12.. and then took a long break from it. I started playing MMO's at 16 and I roleplayed often in CoH/V. I have been roleplaying in WoW for a good year, now almost two. I wouldn't say I am an expert by any means, but I do have some experience.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
      -I've played on a few other servers besides Twisting Nether, and I am very experienced in the PvP/Battlegrounds area of WoW. It's what I prefer to do in the game. The most raiding I have done is Karazhan. I'm not much of a raider.

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
      -I am looking for more role playing experiences. I would like to meet new characters, and share my character with others as well.

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
     -Not that I can think of. =)
Last edited by Acherontia on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Illiyana

Unread post by Acherontia »

Illiyana Ath'aldy wrote: (IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
      -I had joined the Raven Cross with high hopes. Later, I discovered they are hardly what you would call.. "a family'.  The leaders are a sad lot.  In fact, I would not even give them the title 'leader'.  Pathetic.
Ah, yes, the Cross.  And before them, Citadel; before them, Grave (for less than a month); before them, the Corsairs of Azshara (for less than a fortnight); before them, Warchief of the Horde and finally (though certainly not the end of the list) an organization that calls itself Fruit Vendor.

Six guilds since you've completed your training.  If we go back just a little further in your history, we discover yet another guild which would bring the total number of guilds with whom you've allied yourself in the past year and subsequently abandoned to seven.  Seven in one year.

We are disinclined to accept those with such transient loyalties.