Violetflayz (application)

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

violetflayz

Violetflayz (application)

Unread post by violetflayz »

Grim Application For <Violetflayz>

How did you hear about The Grim?
-I was searching for a real RP guild and that was the first one to come up. I asked a member (I forger who) to tell me about it and I became more interested

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
-I'm pretty much only on facebook and WoW. I used to go on the Socialvibe forum, but that's about it.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-I am Definitely a beginner. I started RPing one evening while my husband was on a work trip, and instantly loved it. I have been doing it every night since then.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-I like to imagine my character to be a violent peace-finder so to speak. I like the idea of finding eace through chaos.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-I was an officer of We Came And Conquered on burning leigeon, a pvp only server.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-I transfered my main (Violetflayz) to Twisting nether server JUST so I could apply to this guild (and hopefully be accepted.) I want o RP. I love doing it.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
-I am generally focused on RP and PVP. mostly RP.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-I'm terrible in dungeons because i was hacked a while back by someone. took all my gold, all my mats, and vendored all of my gear. Before that happened, I was pretty good in PvE. I wouldnt let anyone die.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-I love to heal battlegrounds. When I am not RPing, i am in BGs.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why. Our scheduled interview times are 8pm on Monday and 10am on Wednesdays. Can you make either of those times?
-I like to be online when my husband is at work/away on business. He leaves a lot to the other military bases so when my daughter (2 months old) is sleeping at night, I like to be online. So i guess the word would be evenings/nights.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-My connection is pretty slow, but it loads WoW perfectly fine. I usually only have trouble in high population BGs.

Provide an armory link to your character.
-
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ayz/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
-I have been playing WoW since it came out when i was 13 years old. I took a break for all of wrath then came back on the release of Cata. I have a 2 month old daughter that I try to be around as much as possible, and a husband that is off on work trips a lot. So when he is here I like to be with him. At night, however, i am almost always online.
Korock

Re: Violetflayz (application)

Unread post by Korock »

Met her the other night.
Nice girl for sure, and enjoys RP.

A shame about the name though.
Ayemae

Unread post by Ayemae »

Violetflayz has created an alt - Desona - who will be working in and with the Wayfarer's Rest Tavern. Perhaps eventually she will be interested in joining our ranks... when La'Vinny isn't slaving the poor girl away.
Be careful of the toes you step on today, for they may be attached to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow.
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

Locking this thread. If she chooses to seek us out with another character, we will be here.