Llark

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Llark-

Llark

Unread post by Llark- »

The sky was void: a seething mass of nothingness.  Suddenly a mighty laugh splits the sky and with it two figures could be seen taking shape.  The first, that of an Orc: fierce proud and arrogant, and the second, a woman: yellow hair falling past her shoulders, sharp puny blue eyes and pompous smile.  As the two looked into each other’s eyes the Orc speaks her name: Jaina and sound cracks the sky.  The shapes spasm into a miasma of light and dark.  Then as suddenly as it all began; implosion, then void.. Empty but for a speck.  A small shape, undead in form and followed by his demon.. falling through the darkness.. endlessly falling. A tapping sound then echoes through the void. At first faint as a pin, then loud as a hammer on a piton and as I open my eyes a familiar form greats me with feathers of night and eyes of a black sun. It is Lark, it is my guide. Pecking on my skull with his razor like beak. "The dreams again I see. Cast them aside young Druid. They can only divert you from your task. They make you weak and you'll need your strength!  The strength to succeed where others have failed.  These are dreams of such failures, so learn from them what you can and move on.  It is time for you to seek out others:  Horde who are brave, strong and on a single minded path. The path to rid this Twisted realm of everything Alliance is your task and you shall live and die by it.  Long live the Horde!!"

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     - Moo! I am Llark

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     - I am a male Shu'Halo otherwise known as Tauren.

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     - I am a Druid.  Lark: my animal guide says the Earthmother herself chooses her Druids, but for me it is a means to an end.  A means to taste the blood of our enemies and a means to mend the wounds of those who have chosen to strike them down.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - I am not of a reflective mind.  Reflective minds run around in circles talking politics and making treaties when it is action that is needed.  Direct action, efficiently executed, is the way to spill the most blood.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
     -  I live for the Task and I believe the Task to be on the same path as your Mandate.  

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     - I have spent my time gathering strength and building my skill as part of the Gorram Reavers.  We are a proud but somewhat quiet guild.  I would miss my guild, but it is essential for the Task that I move on.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     - It is the stuff of nightmares.. I.. I...cannot comprehend such a thing.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     - I found playing on a non RP realm and in a non RP guild soulless and bland.  I believe RP is the way to spice things up!

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
     - I don’t foresee any conflict here.  I believe that Llark’s ideals and direction are definitely in step with Grim’s Mandate.  In joining the Grim I expect a great RP experience as well as companionship in exploring PVE content.

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     - In the early days, (mid 80s) I played D&D with some friends from college (including some of your members.. yeah you BloodScream, Wilee.. you old like me!) on a regular basis.  In the 90s I played on BatMud and still have a character there to this day.  It's been a while since I've seriously role-played, so I'm more at the beginner stage.

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     - I started playing WoW in March 2008 on the Thrall Realm. My Undead 'Lock made it to 70 by June and had just earned his epic flyer when my guild lost most of its key members due to burnout or other dramas.  It soon became a “socialâ€
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Llark

Unread post by Acherontia »

We will speak with this druid.  Tomorrow evening, at eight-thirty by the goblin clock, in Grommash Hold.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Llark

Unread post by Acherontia »

This one has been instructed to walk and slay on his own for two weeks.  After such time has passed, we will speak with him again.