Nohr

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Nohr

Nohr

Unread post by Nohr »

Grim Application For Nohr

How did you hear about The Grim?
-My friend Addikus is a member of the guild.

What experience do you have with internet forums? Do you check them frequently or infrequently?
-Forums are fine. I use them often whether it's at stackexchange or some gaming forum.

What sort of role-playing experience do you have? Would you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
-I’m by no means an expert. But I have played a few pen and paper games. I enjoy it but never really had a group of people to do it with.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
-I understand what it is to be lawful evil. The Drow and the Illithids are the best examples I can think of (Forgotten Realms Universe). I have yet to play one in an RP setting.

Have you been part of any other guilds in World of Warcraft? If so, who were they and what server do or did they reside on? Let us know of your experience with them and what made you decide to either leave or continue to stay.
-I have mostly played with very casual guilds. I’m currently in the Nocternal Element. Unfortunately they rarely do any type of organized event. I was occasionally brought in as a sub on Teh Fail’s raids, in particular the Trial of The Crusader.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-I am not.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim. What aspect of the game, if any, do you wish to focus on?
-I have been doing a lot of PVP with Khorvis and Addikus. Valindria too. It's been a lot of fun and I would like to be a part of the team. I also wouldn't mind having a "real" raiding group compared to my experiences with past guilds.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment? Do you have any PvE experience from other MMO games?
-I've never been able to do serious raids but I have done a lot of heroics. I enjoy both DPS melee and caster roles. I've played quite a few other MMOs and did mostly PVP with them. This includes FFXIV, Aion, Rift, etc.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment? Do you have any PvP experience in other MMO games?
-I have mostly been focusing on PVP for this expansion. Right now I have all my dreadful gear and a couple pieces of conquest gear. I used to play a lot of PVP in the original Guild Wars.

What is your regular World of Warcraft play schedule? If your answer is "anytime", "flexible", or some other vague word please describe why. Our scheduled interview times are 8pm on Monday and 10am on Wednesdays. Can you make either of those times?
-I can play most nights after 10pm (server) and I have one night a week after 7pm (server) set aside for gaming. That day can change depending on the guilds schedule.

How is your computer performance when playing World of Warcraft? What is your FPS/load times during heavy graphical or high population times? Is your internet connection stable?
-I rarely dip below 45fps during a full load in Org. As far as my connection, I've only dropped a few times over the life of the game. Very solid.

Provide an armory link to your character.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ohr/simple

Do you have anything further to add?
-I've had a blast running PVP with The Grim. Everyone seems pretty cool on Mumble too.
Awatu

Re: Nohr

Unread post by Awatu »

Are you able to make either of those interview times?
Nohr

Unread post by Nohr »

I can make the 8pm meeting.
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

Araun will be conducting an interview tonight, so he will see you there.
Araun
Lost

Unread post by Araun »

Admitted