Mharren

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Mharren Sil'Anion

Mharren

Unread post by Mharren Sil'Anion »

(IC) What name or title do you go by?
     - Mharren Sil'Anion

(IC) What is your gender and race?
     - Female, Blood Elf

(IC) What is your class in life?  Why did you choose to follow this class?
     - Mage. I am fascinated by the practice of using inate energies to manipulate the physical properties of matters. I am also quite fond of using these manipulations to my advantage.

(IC) How would you describe yourself?
     - Perhaps it would be best to say that I fancy myself a private person, a scholar in some ways. I am more at home amongst knowledge and empirical eveidence than I am amongst speculation, superstition, and those that believe in such things.

(IC) What drives you in life?  Why do you want to be Grim?
     - Understanding for the simple sake of understanding is my drive in life. I wish to examine the results of all inquiries regarding the mortal realm. I had understood that The Grim was a no-nonsense sort of organization where I might find myself among other who were equally as dedicated to their endeavours in life.

(IC) What did you do prior to The Grim?
     - I've been in Silvermoon, with no affiliation, working on the use of metal and kinetic energies to make gadgets that compliment the use of elemental magics.

(IC) What are your thoughts on the pact between the Alliance and the Warchief Thrall?
     - Nonsense. It is not - in my humble opinion - natural to ignore our racial and political differences. It is not natural to forgive and to forget and there is not evidence currently in examination to base any pact's upon. The Alliance is still hostile. We are still hostile. According to the data, this is not the time to attempt to sit down and have tea.

(OOC) The Grim is a role-playing guild that requires full immersion (heavy RP) of their members.  What does that mean to you?
     - ((Remaining in-character when online and interacting with other residents of Twisting Nether. For me 'heavy' means that OOC should be minimal and used when required [note: I dont mind being ooc at length with people I have come to be 'friends' with. But I feel this should be kept VERY seperate from our IC identites and the RP atmosphere]. I also feel that a 'Heavy' RP community also means a character should be plausable (if not always grammitcally correct) and make the player should take efforts to be as eloquent as possible.))

(OOC)  The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild, ruled by structure and a defined chain of command with the intent to see the complete annihilation of their enemies.  How does your character's personality and storyline follow the Grim Mandate?  Is there any conflict between how you want to play your character and the theme of the Grim?  If so, what do you expect out of you joining?
    - ((I don't forsee any conflict. I am not particularly interested in 'breaking ground' or 'Epic storylines' that might lead to such problematic circumstances. I am pleased with the simple concept of The Grim (Peace through annihilation) and I think that I will be able to keep my character in check with the guilds agendas over any of my own. The Guild comes first.))

(OOC) What sort of role-playing experience do you have, online or off-line?  Do you consider yourself a beginner or Gary Gygax?
     - ((I RPed with my guild from my previous server and found that while we had fun, it wasn't nearly as 'heavy' or 'in-depth' as I wanted it to be. I rerolled on The Venture Co. to try Alliance and I enjoyed the RP but missed The Horde. World of Warcraft is currently my only RP expeirience.))

(OOC) Do you have any previous WoW experience?  (PvP, Raiding, Battlegrounds, Different Servers, Different Guilds, Different Factions, etc.)
     - ((Not on this toon. She is terrible (and noobishly) geared. But I have some Karazhan expeirience on my old Priest. I have a better understanding of PvP now as well and I fight it very enjoyable. Raiding and Battlegrounds is where I have the most expierience.))

(OOC)  What are you, the player, looking for in the Grim? What are your expectations of the guild?
     - (( I expect to learn more about what is expected of me. I like that it seems to be made quite clear what the rules and expectations are. I'd like have access to an established community that fosters roleplay and takes it seriously. I'm not looking for IC or OOC drama and I expect to be permitted to step away from any situations where that might occur. I also expect to be understood when I say that my academic career is more important to me than my wow one. If I make a commitment to The Grim such as showing up for an event, I will only do so after I have made sure that barring an act of God or unforseeable circumstance, I will be there. Otherwise I will not commit. I expect that to be ok with my superiors. ))

(IC/OOC) Do you have anything further to add?
    - ((Only that I look forward to hearing from one of your representatives, regardless of the outcome. Thank you very much for your time, and your consideration.))
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Mharren

Unread post by Acherontia »

We will speak with you this Sunday evening, at eight thirty by the goblin clock.  Grommash Hold.
Acherontia
Lost

Re: Mharren

Unread post by Acherontia »

Admitted.